MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I wonder if anyone ever gets something they have never had before as a last meal.

"I never tried Escargot and tonight will be my last chance."

Fascinating.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Maybe the feces on the wall was meant to symbolize their play.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Wrong coach. That is Calipari. Pitino begs and lies for the kids to stay. Cal tells them to get out of the way so I can replace you with someone better.
    You are right, i stand corrected, I just got my coaches mixed up.
    Good catch.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Everybody likes chicken
    and ppl do this kinda shit to downplay the actual point
    Except there isn't any actual point. Two people were called names, and the President is supposed to resign?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    President will be gone soon...whether he deserves it or not I have no clue. But he wil be gone one way or another real soon
    Anddddd he gone

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

uck up for ourselves in for ever

total NIG logic. I'm sure a few of us would be pleased to sell ya back or pay to take ya back to the NIG that sold ya to us and ripped us off on the deal 150 years ago. What needs to take place is all the paying white fans need to quit going to these games. Buck up pucie whites! We haven't stuck up for ourselves in forever. I see ya out their marching when a cop shoots one. Usually it is some white slut biotch looking to get railed by some NIGS. Shoot em gas em and move on Fock em! I love this subject, finally I can get someone to agree enough is enough.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Players won

Was the Pres a jerkoff??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

BYU has gone from -2 to -5.5. Might take Missouri if it goes to -7. There might be a lot of emotion involved in this game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    BYU has gone from -2 to -5.5. Might take Missouri if it goes to -7. There might be a lot of emotion involved in this game.
    Now we're talking

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

It was over when the players went out. ESPN ain't paying for academics.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well bye... So long ... Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out# it's official#

ZINISTER

Nigs Win!! Nigs Win!!! NNNNNNNNigs WWWWinnnnnnnnn!!!!! Amazing crumbling of the white pucie race!!!! I must admit you Nigs sho owns us em. lol Still waitn for you and your children.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Nigs Win!! Nigs Win!!! NNNNNNNNigs WWWWinnnnnnnnn!!!!! Amazing crumbling of the white pucie race!!!! I must admit you Nigs sho owns us em. lol Still waitn for you and your children.
    White man loves his dollar more than anything else. You don't stop the money train for a school president. They are a dime a dozen. A good black football players is worth his weight in gold.

teaserpleaser

total NIG logic. I'm sure a few of us would be pleased to sell ya back or pay to take ya back to the NIG that sold ya to us and ripped us off on the deal 150 years ago. What needs to take place is all the paying white fans need to quit going to these games. Buck up pucie whites! We haven't stuck up for ourselves in forever. I see ya out their marching when a cop shoots one. Usually it is some white slut biotch looking to get railed by some NIGS. Shoot em gas em and move on Fock em! I love this subject, finally I can get someone to agree enough is enough.
    If you didn't know better you'd think this poster lost his job... Why so angry?

ZINISTER

to get a job. lol they way you can manipulate words is awesome. Thanks for taking one for the team Prez. You know you will be compensated for your honor. Love ya man!!! Won't say another word on this one. Won't say another word til the next Nig move. Probably 2mrw. lol

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

The mizzu president resigned. Bravo to the players. Power to the people. This is a wonderful day in history

ZINISTER

As the saying goes "The releasing of anger, can better any medicine under the Sun" Just waitn boyz, just waitn. Talk all your shit and when it hits the fan you will crumble. Don't think its not coming. We don't want isolated wins. We want to win the War. GL on your bets

Buffalo Nickle

Now if these guys would learn they just have to do this for pay, they'd be rolling in the dough just as easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

teaserpleaser

What war are you talking about?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The one where the blacks take over. They've already done got their own president of the United States. The next shoe to drop is total rule under Muslim military rule.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Now if these guys would learn they just have to do this for pay, they'd be rolling in the dough just as easy.
    Yes I was just thinking the same thing ... This is a big deal they just got a president of a major university removed at mizzu what if Kentucky basketball or one of the major sec football teams flexes like this.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    The one where the blacks take over. They've already done got their own president of the United States. The next shoe to drop is total rule under Muslim military rule.
    Oh that war

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Rumor a few years back an NCAA tournament team was going to boycott. That had the NCAA terrified. Just one big game and the whole thing would come down like a house of cards.

ZINISTER

just words nigapleaser

teaserpleaser

just words nigapleaser
    Cool I hope you get enjoyment out of the attention you're seeking.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Now that these guys have gotten their way, maybe the public can be guided to university problems in my back yard of Nashville, TN. TSU has had issues with violence against students for a while now.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30360258/f...ate-university
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/30414360/a...-on-tsu-campus

These are just 2 examples of violence against students recently, but it just keeps going on. The TSU president is not being held accountable, but actually praised for what she has done for the campus. The violence is being blamed on the whole community according to this article.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/opin...eted/75098728/

If we are going to hold the Missouri president accountable for words and actions being done to make black students uncomfortable, then why is nothing being done to this president where their students are actually getting assaulted? Must not meet the media narrative, if you know what i mean.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

whos mans is this?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Now that these guys have gotten their way, maybe the public can be guided to university problems in my back yard of Nashville, TN. TSU has had issues with violence against students for a while now.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30360258/f...ate-university
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/30414360/a...-on-tsu-campus

These are just 2 examples of violence against students recently, but it just keeps going on. The TSU president is not being held accountable, but actually praised for what she has done for the campus. The violence is being blamed on the whole community according to this article.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/opin...eted/75098728/

If we are going to hold the Missouri president accountable for words and actions being done to make black students uncomfortable, then why is nothing being done to this president where their students are actually getting assaulted? Must not meet the media narrative, if you know what i mean.
    No $17 million dollar contract with ESPN. Mizzou has only been getting good black players for a few years now. They don't want to lose them. Players are worth way more than the school president. They've got their priorities in order.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

get ya mans

ZINISTER

Haven't been in here in days. Wasn't even thinkin about posting. This subject is right up my alley. It makes me want to puke how the people of this country don't care about shyt til one of theirs is assaulted or killed by some senseless nig with no regard for life. Your race sucks bro. No denying it after this many years of failed attempts to get with the program or atleast be civil. Their has been some steps positives in my life, but not even close to a few percentage points to the good from zero. So your grade as a race from where I'm sitn, bout a 2.1. That's not just me either. Some of your own are starting to agree.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Haven't been in here in days. Wasn't even thinkin about posting. This subject is right up my alley. It makes me want to puke how the people of this country don't care about shyt til one of theirs is assaulted or killed by some senseless nig with no regard for life. Your race sucks bro. No denying it after this many years of failed attempts to get with the program or atleast be civil. Their has been some steps positives in my life, but not even close to a few percentage points to the good from zero. So your grade as a race from where I'm sitn, bout a 2.1. That's not just me either. Some of your own are starting to agree.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

poor white people

Buffalo Nickle

Whatever you may think of them, you've got to admit they can play some football and basketball. And if you are going to run out some white boys against them, you are going to get your ass kicked. And the white folks will cheer the nigs if they win over watching their white boys get dusted. Penn State and BYU even had to give that up.

No point complaining about a useless school president getting the ax. His money comes from the black boys playing football. Salary would drop by 90% without them.

ZINISTER

Your enlightment period is over for the day my dear lil niglets. tuck yourselves into your flea infested stinch filled project apt. tonight and be happy you are being feed and housed by the white man. Fock off and enjoy that jungle pucie while your at it.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

What did the president do wrong, by resigning he is pretty much saying he is guilty of racism, or being part of allowing an environment of racism. Not enough data.
    Lots of racist people on this forum.

First 123456 ... Last