Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Missouri's black football players refusing to play until president ousted

Wish they would strip these whining azzholes of their scholarships so they can begin their careers at the car wash or shine box boys at the barbershop in "da hood".

Story at http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...tball/25366653

Bet the politically correct cowards at Mizzou cave in to these brain washed children.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Wish they would strip these whining azzholes of their scholarships so they can begin their careers at the car wash or shine box boys at the barbershop in "da hood".

Bet the politically correct cowards at Mizzou cave in to these brain washed children.
    lol if the entire team is doing, the school will cave within days. I am sure they will be fine.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

How can you comment negatively on something you know nothing about.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How can you comment negatively on something you know nothing about.
    Very easily thank you.

I know enough to know that scapegoating is wrong. The President of the University is not responsible for the actionsof some drunk azz frat boys or whoever.

Wouldn't surprise me if the perpetrators turn out to be blacks as is often the case.

jtoler

Has been going on since at least August right, they've complained repeatedly and ignored right? Not saying who is right but that can't be a good environment to live in.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This race shit is really getting old. Most people aren't racist and it seems like ever since our current president took over we've being going backwards as far as the whole race issue is concerned because everything gets blown up in the media. Things didn't even seem this bad 20 years ago.

Anyway, If it wasn't for the university, most of these athletes wouldn't be in college and would be on the streets or flipping burgers at McDonalds.

So they're bitching even though they're getting a free education and are being treated like royalty just to play football????

I say take their damn scholarships away and let them figure out if it was a smart decision or not.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave BigDofBA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

survive gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Black people are just stupid and this is yet another example.

Let me get this straight: An individual student on a 30,000 student campus called some blacks "nigs"'and apparently someone else spray painted a swastika. So given those incidents these black football players are going on "strike" till the President resigns? Huh? How is the President responsible for any actions of individual students?

Using that logic, I guess it's Obama's fault every time these blacks commit a murder in this country. What happened to personal responsibility?

I really hope a black nationalist movement starts up again and they all go back to Africa and live there. Tired of these idiots.

73% of blacks receive some form of welfare and they commit 50% of the violent crime in the US despite only being 13% of the populations. And they still whining about racism? Yea there are people that don't like black people. Why would anyone want to be around a violent parasitic race?
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave Plaza23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

BigDofBA

Black lives matter, yet most black deaths are at the hands of other blacks. A nine year old boy was shot to death by a group of African American gangbangers in Chicago the other day on purpose. Where was the "rioting" and black lives matter parades after that shooting?

The media always makes a huge deal over a black death but white people get killed all the time by people of the other race and it never makes the news. Do you people see the agenda here?

We all need to be united, not divided. I'm so sick of this....it's like society is regressing.

jtoler

Plaza does your flaming ever work why do talk like that.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

Let me get this straight: An individual student on a 30,000 student campus called some blacks "nigs"'and apparently someone else spray painted a swastika. So given those incidents these black football players are going on "strike" till the President resigns? Huh? How is the President responsible for any actions of individual students?

Using that logic, I guess it's Obama's fault every time these blacks commit a murder in this country. What happened to personal responsibility?

I really hope a black nationalist movement starts up again and they all go back to Africa and live there. Tired of these idiots.

73% of blacks receive some form of welfare and they commit 50% of the violent crime in the US despite only being 13% of the populations. And they still whining about racism? Yea there are people that don't like black people. Why would anyone want to be around a violent parasitic race?
    South African Billionaire Creates Back to Africa Movement but can't get any takers. See https://newswatch33.com/news/south-a...e-america-now/

I remember back in the 60's when the "Black Liberation" movement was afoot their "leaders" tried to get all black people to speak only Swahili. Alas it failed dismally because they were all too stupid to learn the language. True story.

Hell to this day the majority of them can't even speak their native tongue English properly. It would be hilarious were it not so pathetic.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 11-08-15 at 12:31 AM.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Plaza wasn't flaming, just telling the truth.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

these threads are getting old af and same ppl with same comments everytime lmfao get a life

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

well you should get out of america if u dont want to be around a violent parasitic culture. we start all the wars and killed almost all the indians.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    well you should get out of america if u dont want to be around a violent parasitic culture. we start all the wars and killed almost all the indians.
    Whose we? and started which wars? Wars have been going on for 5,000+ years. Every race, religion, cult, nation,village, tribe, state, etc.. has invaded or attacked someone else during the history of man. Do you think the natives of America were all peaceful and harmonious before the Europeans showed up? Different Indian tribes were raiding, killing, raping, and decimating other tribes long before the "white man" arrived. Just so happens that Europeans got a taste for land and between sheer numbers and advanced weaponry, the day of the free range Indian was over. Africans were butchering each other long before any slave ships ever visited (to buy slaves from other Africans), and as of today, they're still killing each other en masse. Africa is so violent, it makes the American ghetto's seem like Disneyland.

However, when it comes to international World War, you can blame the Zionist Jews for that.
    Nomination(s):

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Has been going on since at least August right, they've complained repeatedly and ignored right? Not saying who is right but that can't be a good environment to live in.
    Exactly

House

It is Obama's fault .... that FUKC has personally set back race relations 50 years .... Fuk Obama ..... He's a fuking race baiting POS and you generalizing like you do makes you just as ignorant .

House

what year is this ? jesus ... we are going backwards

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post

Your ignorance as displayed in this post just scores the point of why they are boycotting.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Who cares. If this was one of the old school coaches i played for (Black or white) they'd simply have the protesters lockers cleaned out and moving on in less than 24 hours. The old speech to the team is something like this;
    We win as a team, lose as a team, we bleed as a team, sweat as a team, we take no social/media issues as a group or individual, our only goal is to uplift our teammates, school, attend support all other school-atheletics and attend those games in support of fellow student athletes men and women, traditions of school and give our time to honest school sponsored charitable events. This team of select individuals just broke the golden rule and divided the locker room and divided themselves from school admin. Will be a death spiral for this team now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just throw their worthless tails out and give their scholarships to students who are much more worthy of them. I am sure that there are many black students who cannot get a scholarship because these dumb arses take them away because they happen to have a physical skill. Let's face it. Most of these fools are going to end up flippin burgers or in jail. You cannot deny the facts, and the facts speak very loud. Blacks in America are hated. Black lives do NOT matter to most non-blacks. Maybe if they stopped murdering and lying so much, people would take notice.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Everyone is entitled to free handouts and being offended over something today. Sad stuff really

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Tell us how you really feel you racist asshole

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Question number 1: Who sold the slaves to the slave owners? Answer: You the Nigs did
    2: In what country or society is your people thriving and advancing? No where
    3: What race has been asking for hand-outs their entire existence? You the Nigs
    4: What Nigs infested city is not full of crime? None your fockin just idiots
    5: Who wants a race WAR? Me and my kind! We are just waiting for you to get real fockin stupid and then you will see why intelligent controlled violence destroys street violence with next to no effort. All the laws and the media(jews) influences on this no violence BS blah blah blah. We have no backbone any longer. The people of this country only care if it is effecting them. So when the War starts and you are not on the right side and you march for 'Peace' you are one of them and you will fall also!
    6: What black person on here thinks their race is a bunch of fockin idiots? I am white and can't stand my pucie race.

Let the games begin!!!! We are waiting....I had to come outta retirement for this subject!
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 11-09-15 at 09:45 AM.

ZINISTER

Raven you are obviously a stone cold coon. Hope to see ya when we get this going. I'm thinkin its going to be real soon. Am I 'EVIL'-man I am... I need to calm myself down I am over anxious.

ZINISTER

sorry my questions killed the thread. they aren't even dumb enough to answer them. I have aked those questions a thousand times. Haven't heard an honest answer yet. Most of the time no reply. Notakers even one of you white pucies want to chime in here? No? answer the questions MFers and then you will have the real answers. Just sayin.

ZINISTER

crickets............lol

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Raven you are obviously a stone cold coon. Hope to see ya when we get this going. I'm thinkin its going to be real soon. Am I 'EVIL'-man I am... I need to calm myself down I am over anxious.
    The USA is lost, no hope to turn things around in this "multicultural" garbage can. Brainwashed and dumbed down beyond recovery. Been around a group of white kids recently? Second generation Whiggers. Useful idiots for the puppet master Oligarchs who control the nation. Divide and conquer, keep the races fighting against each other to divert attention away from themselves and the 1%. It's nothing new, been done throughout the ages.

Russia and Putin are the only hope for the survival of the white race. There are possibly a few other European nations that are beginning to wake up to the threat of teeming masses of mongrels over running their nations and cultures but I wouldn't count on them to do the right thing. Russia is the key and it will be interesting to see how long Putin survives since he is actively opposing the New World Order globalist cabal. We are living in perilous times.

Insightful article at: http://www.vdare.com/articles/whites...does-it-matter
    Last edited by Isaiah; 11-09-15 at 09:36 PM.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

The precedent that this will set is beyond frightening

ZINISTER

glad I'm 50. All the pucie whites that are young will get the wrath they deserve. They want to except and love the fockers now watch what they do to ya in the end fools. lol I'm happier now I knowmy white pucie youngsters will feel the pain.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    glad I'm 50. All the pucie whites that are young will get the wrath they deserve. They want to except and love the fockers now watch what they do to ya in the end fools. lol I'm happier now I knowmy white pucie youngsters will feel the pain.
    The brainwashed white guilt ridden idiots are going to deserve what they get from the mongrels and it isn't going to be pretty. Read "THE CAMP of the SAINTS" by Jean Raspail http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Je...+of+the+saints to see what awaits. Very prophetic book that was written 40 years ago.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    The precedent that this will set is beyond frightening
    No kidding. I don't condone racism whatsoever but it's not like the university president can control every individual that attends the university. There are always going to be a few idiots out there.

Also, all races get discriminated against but you haven't heard one story about someone that is white being a victim because that isn't on the agenda. All this crap does is further divide us.

The kid in Ferguson commits armed robbery and the attacks a police officer and people march for him in the streets and riot because "he was the victim". They blame it on race.

The kid in Baltimore had a huge rap sheet and was slanging cocaine on the streets and was hurt while resisting arrest....of course he is the victim too. They blame it on race.

The people you see rioting in the streets, stealing merchandise, and burning down their own neighborhoods really do nothing but validate some of the stereotypes out there. The sad thing is, most of these people probably don't have jobs and are living off of our tax dollars.

I'm getting off topic here but I don't think this was the right way to handle things. You're on scholarship to play football. If you don't play football, you lose your scholarship. It's that simple. I don't mind pursuing over avenues but it seemed like now the players have all of the power....when these kids get out into the real world and they don't like their boss, I would love to see them protest going to work and see what happens.

Again, a nine year old african american boy was intentionally gunned down in Chicago over the weekend by a group of gangbangers. Where is the black lives matter on this one? Where is the protests to stop violence? Where are the riots and outrage?
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 11-10-15 at 12:15 AM.
    Nomination(s):

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Again, a nine year old african american boy was intentionally gunned down in Chicago over the weekend by a group of gangbangers. Where is the black lives matter on this one? Where is the protests to stop violence? Where are the riots and outrage?
    they arent outraged about the gangbanger because they feel he will go to jail if he is caught. but cops kill/abuse ppl for trivial things and almost always get away with it even if its on tape. its not even just a race thing. they will target anyone who they think no one will care about like the poor/homeless, mentally ill, and criminals.

you give cops the benefit of the doubt because the ppl they killed/abused were criminals. guess what? you are a criminal (assuming you are from the usa). they have killed ppl for betting recreationally on college football and shot ppl for playing poker in home games. they have even targeted gamblers who legally won the money in casinos and seized the money when they were driving home through asset forfeiture and regularly rob home games.

sure the majority of cops may be decent, but the organization as a whole is scum and the decent cops go along with and even protect all the dirty cops. never give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 11-10-15 at 10:21 AM.

ZINISTER

Go to a bar with a large cop population. A few are still good people. Most are focked up from dealing with nigs everyday. The only way to do an effective job is to bend the rules.The nigs know every rule evry advantage they have. Can't learn shyt but they sho be knowin they rights. Look fellows I live in Akron go to Cleveland often. The nig cops up there treat whites like shyt. Cops suck we get it but you deal with stupid fockin nigs day in day out you would get broke down frustrated and dirty. It is a thankless job. Think what they go through on a daily basis. Mostly dealing with fockin nigs. Hats off to the PIGS. lol The National Gaurd will be coming in soon on one of these "Peaceful" protest. Mark my word the government is giving them rope and will strike them down like they have every small stupid faction that thought they were above RULE. I got my popcorn and weapons. Fock off nigs.
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 11-10-15 at 06:46 PM.

ZINISTER

i will give it a look isiah