badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Michigan St -6 vs Nebraska

Someone talk me out of not going broke with MSU -6 tomorrow.

What gives? Nebraska is a hot hot mess right now.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

MSU has played a ton of close games this year they can easily win and not cover

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I agree with Badgerguy. The Big 10 West is totally and unequivically a joke. Firing Pelini and hiring loser Mike Riley was undoubtedly one of the top 3 dumbest moves of 2014-15. Wisconsin under Barry Alvarez and his "yesman" are not much better. Michigan State easily crushes any Big 10 West team. That is how bad the Big 10- West really is.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

As a Spartan fan who has earths every down, I would encourage you to proceed with caution. Nebraska is a hot mess, but their home losses have been close games. MSU could not cover against Rutgers, Purdue, CMU, or WMU. It's hard to hammer a squad that is 2-6 ATS. The big reason I will have a 1 unit play on MSU is the health if both teams. Off the bye and with the OLine in the best shape since week 2, I do think there is value in MSU -6, but not a huge play.

badgerguy

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    As a Spartan fan who has earths every down, I would encourage you to proceed with caution. Nebraska is a hot mess, but their home losses have been close games. MSU could not cover against Rutgers, Purdue, CMU, or WMU. It's hard to hammer a squad that is 2-6 ATS. The big reason I will have a 1 unit play on MSU is the health if both teams. Off the bye and with the OLine in the best shape since week 2, I do think there is value in MSU -6, but not a huge play.
    Thanks man, just the insight I need.

One unit play MSU -6

BOL to us all!

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I agree with Badgerguy. The Big 10 West is totally and unequivically a joke. Firing Pelini and hiring loser Mike Riley was undoubtedly one of the top 3 dumbest moves of 2014-15. Wisconsin under Barry Alvarez and his "yesman" are not much better. Michigan State easily crushes any Big 10 West team. That is how bad the Big 10- West really is.
    Pelini had to go. Firing him was not a mistake. Whether or not Riley is the guy will have to be seen. Anyone that knows football knows Riley is a better coach than Pelini. Talent at Nebraska is way down due to lack of recruiting the last 3 years. Hard to get recruits when Pelini was one foot out the door. Not going to win many games playing 22 walkons. With that being said...... Armstrong and Cross find a way to win here or they lose by a lot. Hard to tell what defense will show up. Most players have given up.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I posted this on a couple of other threads but I like the msu tt over more than the spread. Cook is on fire and Nebraska's secondary is bad, but msu's pass defense has been shakey also

badgerguy

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I posted this on a couple of other threads but I like the msu tt over more than the spread. Cook is on fire and Nebraska's secondary is bad, but msu's pass defense has been shakey also
    What tt # did you get? My books wont have tt #s up until early morning. I might be curious and tail that to.

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    What tt # did you get? My books wont have tt #s up until early morning. I might be curious and tail that to.
    It'll be about 32, based on a current spread of 6 and total of 57- (MSU 32 / Neb 26, give or take).

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

This game has all the makings of one that breaks a lot of teasers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    This game has all the makings of one that breaks a lot of teasers.
    ppl actually tease ncaa fb?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ppl actually tease ncaa fb?
    As opposed to teasing what?