RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    In case someone has a sweetheart teaser and wants to take bama at a + number. You never know.
    True

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Like Henry didnt punish Tenn?? Lsu hasnt beaten anybody yet..florida is limited.Ill pass on this one and just watch

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    Like Henry didnt punish Tenn?? Lsu hasnt beaten anybody yet..florida is limited.Ill pass on this one and just watch
    Not veaten anybody, florida was a big win.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Bama has more wins against top 40 teams than anyone else in college football despite their loss to Ole Miss.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Alabama's $1000 type wager
    Points Awarded:

BamaCBass gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have a sweetheart teaser you should be taking LSU +7 or whatever it is now ....Lsu + 14.5 in some teasers wouldn't be surprised if they win S/u though be very very surprised if LSU gets blown up by over two touchdowns though. Field position punt low scoring type of game I'm expecting.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    If LSU hangs 30 on Bama I will personally fly myself to where your at and blow you...
    Why that could happen lsu has nfl Wrs they always do....a deep offensive line fournette and harris is light years ahead of coker in his offense IMO one team trusts their Qb the other not so much...they could hit 30 not so out of the question. If I was on bama I'd be concerned with Harris's mobility and bama's big as defensive line getting after him....great against the run but man are them big fellas slow as molasses in pursuit.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What is clear is that NONE OF YOU in here know how to pick a game. You clowns are not even close. There is only one stat you have to know about LSU when it comes to wagering them as an away dog. They either win outright, or do NOT cover. So the obvious play is to either take 'Bama and give the 6 1/2 points or take LSU ML. Do not try to figure out the books. They have taken so much money from you guys that they can afford to take a chance and sucker you guys into losing more. If you guys spend more time evaluating the teams (which most of you cannot do) instead of trying to outfigure the books (which NONE of you can do), you would be a lot better off.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

The SEC west will me a mess if Bama wins this game and will make for some great entertainment in the final month of the season, that is for sure

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama wins but doubt by more than 5.

I'm probably playing the Tigers first half since Bama, at home, this season hasn't done great in the first half.

For what it's worth, 90% chance of rain and a cool 48 degrees forecast for the game. Should be a powerhouse game against two great teams!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What is clear is that NONE OF YOU in here know how to pick a game. You clowns are not even close. There is only one stat you have to know about LSU when it comes to wagering them as an away dog. They either win outright, or do NOT cover. So the obvious play is to either take 'Bama and give the 6 1/2 points or take LSU ML. Do not try to figure out the books. They have taken so much money from you guys that they can afford to take a chance and sucker you guys into losing more. If you guys spend more time evaluating the teams (which most of you cannot do) instead of trying to outfigure the books (which NONE of you can do), you would be a lot better off.
    From the stupid redneck laying huge chalk every week picking -300+ favorites trying to act "SHARP"

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3944

I was thinking the same LOL

teaserpleaser

lets see if old salty shows back up after the game....can anybody direct me to his picks thread because I need to at least monitor it anybody that talks that much shit must be good right

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

wins a few trophy's and it goes to his head

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Hmm, let's see, one of those ML's was a -850 and another was -450 and you're running around here like you're Captain Pick'em. SBR needs to create a Lifetime Douchebag badge for you.

griffey_mojo
    griffey_mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9723

Bama puts a beating on LSU

GambleHolic3030
    GambleHolic3030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Bama win by double digits for all u dumb ass clowns lsu hasn't played anybody but FLORIDA if it wasn't for Florida QB suspension days before the game Florida would have destroyed lsu....lsu have nfl wrs lol well maybe they should have transferred to Baylor tcu or any other high powered offense college because lsu is fournette team run run and run some more who the hell are you fooling sure not ALABAMA.. the offense struggles Alabama had was ok the Quarterbacks was still battling for the starting job but Coker is finding himself this the most playing time he had in his collegiate career and he is a big dude that's not afraid ALABAMA by double digits...
    Last edited by GambleHolic3030; 11-05-15 at 07:16 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by GambleHolic3030 View Post
    Bama win by double digits for all u dumb ass clowns lsu hasn't played anybody but FLORIDA if it wasn't for Florida QB suspension days before the game Florida would have destroyed lsu....lsu have nfl wrs lol well maybe they should have transferred to Baylor tcu or any other high powered offense college because lsu is fournette team run run and run some more who the hell are you fooling sure not ALABAMA.. the offense struggles Alabama had was ok the Quarterbacks was still battling for the starting job but Coker is finding himself this the most playing time he had in his collegiate career and he is a big dude that's not afraid ALABAMA by double digits...
    Let's see your ticket, bama ain't winning by no double digits if they win at all get a clue.

teaserpleaser

not even worth replying to "bama is going to win because you know coker is a big dude that's not afraid" lolz cant make this shit up.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

i hope bama loses because saban is an insufferable prick.

gotta love a guy who takes it in the ass calling himself big daddy. only on sbr. in honor of this fruity loudmouth i am giving you all a lock of the week parlay: Mich ml & Pats ml.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

One loss Alabama season on the line.
    I wouldn't fade Tide at home with Saban.
    Les Miles is a terrific coach, but fading Alabama at home in a make or break game is playimg with fire.

Saban find a way, he always does.
    Tide small or pass.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Bama has more wins against top 40 teams than anyone else in college football despite their loss to Ole Miss.
    This.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    i hope bama loses because saban is an insufferable prick.

gotta love a guy who takes it in the ass calling himself big daddy. only on sbr. in honor of this fruity loudmouth i am giving you all a lock of the week parlay: Mich ml & Pats ml.
    Yes, Saban is a dick head, I don't admire him outside of football, having said that he's a top five all time greatest NCAA football coach

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    One loss Alabama season on the line.
    I wouldn't fade Tide at home with Saban.
    Les Miles is a terrific coach, but fading Alabama at home in a make or break game is playimg with fire.

Saban find a way, he always does.
    Tide small or pass.
    Nash,
    obviously you think Alabama wins, but do they cover the 6.5 spread?...you said bama "small"..that's relative...what's "small"?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yes, Saban is a dick head, I don't admire him outside of football, having said that he's a top five all time greatest NCAA football coach
    What makes him top 5 of all time, nothing.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Why did the total for this game open in the 50's? Both teams like to run the ball, both obviously have strong D's, both coaches are relatively conservative. 5 out of the last 6 meetings in this series have gone under. Hmm, what am I missing? Public has already hammered it down several points but I'm trying to figure out why Vegas pegged it in the 50's to begin with? If anything is a trap about this game it seemingly might be the total. They're begging everybody to pound the under. It's interesting to me that of the last 10 matchups in this series only 1 other time has the total been in the 50's and that game did in fact go over. It was the blowout win by Bama 2 seasons ago. I was going to take the under in this game but Idk anymore unless someone can talk me back into it. It looks too easy and 90% of the time when it looks too good to be true, it is.

AaronRodgers12
    AaronRodgers12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Im not playing this game

I would just be guessing

I want LSU to win.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I think LSU finds a way to win with a fieldgoal at the end.

AaronRodgers12

I will always have a soft spot for LSU

Won me my first and biggest ever college football bet

It was the 9-6 game at bama

GambleHolic3030
    GambleHolic3030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Bama Wins 28-6

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

looks like about Alabama 34 LSU 24, Alabama to cover -6

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

back the home team (BAMA) ....i also like the under 45.5

Jags
    Jags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by GambleHolic3030 View Post
    I honestly feel I've become dumber reading this paragraph. What point were you trying to get across? People make it seem like since Fournette has come to LSU that they have started this new offense of just running. They have always just pounded the ball. Also you can't say "LSU hasn't played anyone" when they beat Florida (yes I know that Grier wasn't playing) but Florida still had the same defense out there that shut down Ole Miss. (I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Ole Miss beat Alabama).

I'm sorry to break this to you but saying this team beat this team so this team is gonna beat this team is completely irrelevant.

AaronRodgers12

Bama getting pounded

Now -8.5

funky
    funky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

67% on LSU actually

First 1234 Last