TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Iowa will have issues with Indiana.

CubsFan1908
    CubsFan1908's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Neither Baylor or TCU has beaten a team that is receiving votes in the ap or coaches. But because their style of play allows them to beat up on bad teams they're considered much better. And TCU played close with an average at best big ten team and almose lost to Texas Tech. It's funny how everyone says Iowa's schedule is a joke but doesn't say the same about other teams.

I think the committee is going to make a lot of people mad and have Iowa ahead of the big 12 teams. At least for now until they start to play each other. Iowa's wins against Pitt, Wisconsin and Northwestern are all better than any that they have right now.
    Last edited by CubsFan1908; 11-03-15 at 11:46 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wakeryder77

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I do not jest, surely.
    That's unfortunate.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I initially didn't think OSU should have gotten in over Baylor and TCU but then you look at their schedules versus OSU's and it was atrocious, just as it is this year too. The B12 teams need to realize that when you don't have a B12 championship game and the conference doesn't have an impressive OOC win, you're going to get left out. Here we are a year later and the B12 still does not have a solid OOC win. Who the hell has the B12 beat OOC in the last 2 years? Tennessee. haha

If teams refuse to play top quality teams then they should be left out, which is why I think Iowa should not be in the discussion. It is ridiculous for them to be ranked #9 right now with that shit schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    While I agree with your sentiment, by the same reasoning Ohio St. probably shouldn't have got in last year. Weak OOC (with a loss), average conference, etc. Not saying I think Iowa should/shouldn't get in. I d on't think they have a chance in hell, but stranger things have happened.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Iowa will have issues with Indiana.
    I agree, I actually think indiana, with their offense can beat Iowa.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many think Indy can clip them

It is what you call a live dog

Mac4Lyfe

Baylor has played -0- games vs. top 40 opponents, and has a SOS of @ 109. WTF???

Mac4Lyfe

Iowa are fukking frauds like I knew they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not hating. I'm an Iowa and Ferentz fan BUT that schedule is dog shit. Look at it? Can you honestly say with a straight face that they deserve national title consideration with a horse shit schedule like that? If they go undefeated, I would say they should make a New Years bowl, which is fantastic, but not the 4 team playoff. You can't bastardize the system by not playing anyone in your OOC, especially when you know the B10 is down. I would take a bunch of other teams with 1 loss over Iowa being undefeated, playing a bad schedule. Same goes for Houston if they win out. You have to play a legit schedule. Memphis' schedule isn't the best either BUT they at least beat Ole Miss that could potentially win the SEC. If OM wins out, then Memphis should get in over them.

First 12