sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Utah +3.5 at USC?

What do you think?

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

The question for me is which USC team shows up.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

By far the fishiest line of the week. USC is an avg team

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Line BEGS for Utah money. Wow USC is really going to win, interesting

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

USC is favored for the same reason why OSU line is always inflated. Talent. USC has it.....the problem has been they've underachieved in their losses. They played good last week...Notre Dame is just a really good team and were at home. I actually really like USC in this game. I think they come to play 100% and win.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Utah is legit. Not losing this one with that defense and running game. Usc favored give me a break.

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Utah QB hasn't proven he's good enough for a defense to worry about, USC stops the run and wins a close one

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is a very dangerous game to wager on. If USC plays their game, Utah has no chance. USC has by far and away the best talent. If USC plays like they have during most of the season, Utah wins this game. Helton did not have them ready to play 4 quarters at Notre Dame. USC has scored a total of 30 second half points in their last 4 games. They are a great 1st half play and a great 2nd half fade. They find ways to lose games.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

This reminds me of the game a couple years back (maybe it was just this past season) when EVERYONE piled on Fresno State vs USC. USC was having a down year, Fresno State has David Carr and the game rolled around....and USC trucked the life outta Fresno State.
    Don't know what happens here (this Utah team's D is VERY legit) but USC recruiting and talent is never a joke and matches up against most all other programs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Blah blah USC talent, all I ever hear, who are the names, why arnt they winning.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Blah blah USC talent, all I ever hear, who are the names, why arnt they winning.
    Exactly, people doubting utah even though they have shown nothing wrong and its not like they have played easy teams. More talent on utah.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Utah wins, usc still has a lot of work to do

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

I'm a USC alum, but please talent? They cannot even score a touchdown at home vs Washington. Sure theyve looked great against powerhouses arkansas state and idaho potato company, but anything resembling a good team they havent come close to winning. Stanford, ND. They have a terrible defense thats gashed on a weekly basis. Utah is solid, while not deserving of #3, I think they have a better than 50% chance of winning against a team with no coach, no direction, and no motivation as they are pretty much out of anything significant. Im using this 3.5 points in a leg of a 2 team teaser (+10.5), and and NFL spread.
    Vegas begging for you to take Utah true, but last week they were begging you to take MSU +7.5 so dont be fooled sometimes they give some away to set up future games.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Utah will run all over USC then dominate on Defense. I like the points and the ML.