RedReddington
    RedReddington's Avatar Become A Pro!

First Post here...

What's up everyone. Making my first post here. I am a higher volume player, as I play certain systems all for the same amount, but I use my unit system (1-5) to make plays that I actually handicap.

5* Memphis +10.5 I'm not one to get into writeups, but I feel very strongly about the game. This is my first 5* of the season.
    4* Texas A&M +4 Over the last few years, Bama and Kirby Smart have struggled to defend the wide open, up tempo, spread offenses with one week to prepare. People will realize today how potent TAM O is, and their D isn't all that bad. They played really tough and kept Dak under control. I think Bama really struggles to stop TAM today and this comes down to who has the final possession.
    3* Over Michigan/Mich St 42
    1* Under Marshall 47

Good luck no matter what you play.
    Last edited by RedReddington; 10-17-15 at 10:50 AM.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Blacklist fan? User name

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by RedReddington View Post
    What's up everyone. Making my first post here. I am a higher volume player, as I play certain systems all for the same amount, but I use my unit system (1-5) to make plays that I actually handicap.

5* Memphis +10.5 I'm not one to get into writeups, but I feel very strongly about the game. This is my first 5* of the season.
    4* Texas A&M +4 Over the last few years, Bama and Kirby Smart have struggled to defend the wide open, up tempo, spread offenses with one week to prepare. People will realize today how potent TAM O is, and their D isn't all that bad. They played really tough and kept Dak under control. I think Bama really struggles to stop TAM today and this comes down to who has the final possession.

Good luck no matter what you play.
    Good luck man.

RedReddington

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Blacklist fan? User name
    My favorite show!!! Red is like my cartoon hero as a kid but I'm an adult now..hahaha...imagine traveling the world, with all that money, etc. Would be a blast!

RedReddington

Added plays.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lizzy so hot. GL!

RedReddington

+2.5 so far....cant account for 3 defensive scores for Bama.

RedReddington

Damn...no love for the new guy? :-( I feel so unloved lol

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Welcome Red, I was on Memphis too, Bama play wasn't horrible, just feel like there have been several games in which Alabama has actually been under valued. I think many overlooked last year's score and the fact that the line could have easily been -6 or -7 and got similar action. With that said, I agree, turnovers can't be predicted. If they are even the game is tighter. Good luck the rest of the way though and stop by my season thread, not doing too bad myself 😉 Also like Blacklist too!

RedReddington

Thanks Square, I certainly will! I love talking with folks who are knowledgable, reasonable, and don't bash when a play doesn't work out.

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Sh*t happens, I think I've had like 4 weeks of 65% or more and like 3 weeks of 40%, betting is a grind, there is variance over the short run, you're gonna be on teams that have a -4 turnover battle some games, just gotta pick the next one!