BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

My Week 7 ML Favoirte Play

Week 7 is easy. Take Houston and give -850 @ Tulane. Numerous reasons why. First, Houston is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games versus Tulane. Next, Houston is undefeated and is looking for a Big 6 Bowl Bid as the automatic Little 5 Rep. Next, Houston HC Tom Herman is suddenly a very hot commodity, especially at both USC's (Southern Cal and South Carolina).

Wager. Houston -850 @ Tulane. 850 to win 100. The Greek and some Vegas Shops.

YTD Record: 6-0. +600.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

All in

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I see the comparison of Houstons' 2005 team and the 2015 team. Should be an easy win. The improvements they have made being on the same college team and never graduating, just keep playing for the same college team 12 years running. lol Houston is the pick not because what happened when the world was flat, because they have the coach on the rise. He may have a cup a coffee in Houston. Ohio State has felt his absense. GL BigD just bustn your balls cause ya busted mine. Might want to take a second look at what transpired in the E.Mich/BG game. E.Mich had em by 17 and blew it. Zips handled E.Mich at their houselast week.

nymets
    nymets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5740

Also Tulane's starting QB, Tanner Lee, is expected to miss the game with concussion symptons. Even more reason Houston wins.

GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

I like your strategy of taking one game a week ML on a favorite. I see you have been successful this season. I know little about the teams and i am more sure you know what you are doing with regards to this game, but i noticed Tulane beat Houston last year as 17 point dogs. Very similar to the line of 19 this week. I don't think lighting will strike twice, and best of luck on your pick this week. Considering teasing Houston down to -13 and Michigan -2.5 BOL

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Take $-850??? Good lord

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Just play spread man. I like houston up to -20.

1 fluke game and bye bye bankroll.

Do you think you will roll off 90% win% by season end. Cause that's what you will need just to turn small profit at those odds.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will win but that's retarded .... why not ML parlay them with something to reduce the risk. You do remember USC vs Stanford and Oregon st when USC was super chalk and they lost su pico and a bunch of other dudes got super buried doing this shit.