ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Arkansas st @ south Alabama tonight

Anyone know anything about these teams,and who you leaning on.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Over

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

This conference can care less about defense. Look for the usual Tuesday tilt, a track meet.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Lol games like these bring me back to when I was still in NJ...my buddy and I would load up on a Tuesday night MAC over then go out to the bar, get bombed, and root it in. Good times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Over

Silly game though

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Line dropped to 3 and a half, I'm liking ark st

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

South Alabama

GL

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

tuesday night games never are short of excitement already a fake punt with 9yards to go lmfao cant make this shyt up

GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

In my experience, sharp money is most important on these unimportant, low level college football games during the week. I remember going all in on Northern Illinois a year or two ago. They were plus points and ended up dominating. I decided to tail the sharp money. These situations are the only spots where I take sharp money into heavy consideration. I know nothing about these teams and i know it is half time by the time i posted this, but since there is a lot of sharps on USA, on a meaningless Tuesday MAC game, i am pretty confident that USA rolls for the game. Consider looking out for sharp money on these type of college football games in the future, i think it can be pretty profitable.

SlaytheBook
    SlaytheBook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2575

Quote Originally Posted by GmenYanksNJ View Post
    In my experience, sharp money is most important on these unimportant, low level college football games during the week. I remember going all in on Northern Illinois a year or two ago. They were plus points and ended up dominating. I decided to tail the sharp money. These situations are the only spots where I take sharp money into heavy consideration. I know nothing about these teams and i know it is half time by the time i posted this, but since there is a lot of sharps on USA, on a meaningless Tuesday MAC game, i am pretty confident that USA rolls for the game. Consider looking out for sharp money on these type of college football games in the future, i think it can be pretty profitable.
    Too bad this play didn't work out. How are you identifying where the "sharp" money is going? - is it a specific line move swing amount, site statistics, bookmaker friends, other factors - or a combination thereof.
    Just curious how you qualify sharp vs. square money as it relates to line movement.

GL on your next play and thanks!