daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Maryland shit cans Randy Edsall

Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman reports that Maryland has fired HC Randy Edsall.

The Terps are fresh off their latest double-digit loss, falling 49-28 to Ohio State on Saturday and dropping Edsall's record to 22-34 with Maryland. Reports came in late last week that Edsall was likely coaching his final game. Edsall got upset and stormed out of the postgame press conference when asked if his pregame handshakes to players were meant as goodbyes. "Have you been to any of the games since I've been the head coach here at the University of Maryland?" Edsall said to a media member who asked the handshake question. "If you would notice, I do that every single game. Every. Single. Game. Out of the respect that I have for these kids and what they go through, [I do it] every single game." Offensive coordinator Mike Locksley will be named interim head coach. The 57-year-old Edsall finished just 10-24 across five seasons in conference play.
    Source: Fox Sports
    Oct 11 - 2:00 PM

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Dirty pool by Athletic administration. Put the Edsell stuff out there when the team is a 32 point dog, knowing damned well they probably wont win that game.........................then firing the guy

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Maryland is a joke. Couldn't hack it in the ACC. Only good at basketball. Fits well in the big 10