Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Betting results...1 month in

Overall 138 football bets made this season...

NCAAF: 67 W and 56 L

NFL: 9 W and 6 L

So Im at a 54% win percentage on NCAAF and 60% in the NFL--Total is 55%. For the first time ever Im betting smaller bets and spreading them out over 30-33 bets a weekend. The last 2 years I would bet $75 to $100 to $750 when chasing a bad day or month and maybe place 5 bets on college and 3 on nfl. It never failed that there would be some upsets and then you are chasing the loss. I cant tell you how often by November I was DONE having lost $1000 to $1500.
    This year I decided to try something different and bet smaller amounts and spread my bets out and kaching--Ive almost doubled my bankroll. The main thing is that Im actually not sweating a game or an upset--Im enjoying the games and laugh at a loss because all my bets are relatively small. NO reloading this season and we are a month in.

Weve all heard the saying to only bet 1% of your bankroll and its true. These all in bets (and ive been there) are insane and a quick way to the poor house.

Anyways, just thought I would share.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

138 bets?????? That's a lot of games.

illtww
    illtww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Not bad!
    if you cab make it to +60% then you up there with the big dogs. (i think)

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by illtww View Post
    Not bad!
    if you cab make it to +60% then you up there with the big dogs. (i think)
    I would be very happy with 60%--I think the best cappers are closer to 65%.

138 bets seems like insanity but its working....By the end of the season I will be well over 1000 bets! Lol! I only bet football.