ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The wtf moment

Both of these announcers seen nothing wrong with that reception by Cowboys at the end of the 4th. Hmmm The ball hit the Fockin ground jar loose re-craddled and they see nothing wrong with the catch. NOTHING wrong? Other then they FOCKIN cover. WTF people? Now let's hear your stupid fockin excuses how that drive was not total BS. Witten knocked down the Saints DB to free up his team mate to make long reception.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Both of these announcers seen nothing wrong with that reception by Cowboys at the end of the 4th. Hmmm The ball hit the Fockin ground jar loose re-craddled and they see nothing wrong with the catch. NOTHING wrong? Other then they FOCKIN cover. WTF people? Now let's hear your stupid fockin excuses how that drive was not total BS. Witten knocked down the Saints DB to free up his team mate to make long reception.
    Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Sorry, but that was pretty obviously a TD. I mean when you make a diving catch and land, the ball's going to move a little bit.

I'm just thanking the gambling gods that the Saints covered instead of pushing

illtww
    illtww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Can't believe they basically left spiller open on the wheel route...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

OK guys-it was totally on the up&up. The Saints miss managing the clock. (An NFL theme lately) Witten knocking down the DB. The ball did hit the ground and moved. By all these rule they have implemented, he didn't maintain control throughout. Then to kick ya in the balls Chris Collinsworth says, that was a definite catch blah blah. Keep believing you are wagering on a legit sporting event. I didn't lose much, I am pointing them out weekly, so morons like you can defend it every week. I was on the good side of the Superbowl fix. For some real coin. So you can get paid if you are on the good side. Enjoy

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Sorry, but that was pretty obviously a TD. I mean when you make a diving catch and land, the ball's going to move a little bit.
    As a Dallas resident who is a very mild Cowboys fan (with no money on the game!), I'm going to agree with the OP. When the right elbow hit the ground, the ball came out of the right hand. Then the ball somehow shifted to the left hand, but it couldn't have done that without hitting the ground in between. In fact, we saw the ball touch the ground. Not a catch in my book.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by illtww View Post
    Can't believe they basically left spiller open on the wheel route...
    Did you see what happened with the substitution? Gachkar was hurt but didn't stay on the field, so the officials didn't stop play. So the sub gets in late, Sean Lee is out with a concussion and can't help get everyone in place, the defense doesn't line up properly. and they're screwed.