goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

BC +7.5 @ Duke

Anybody else on BC? I like BC's defense and getting the 7.5 in some tough weather on Saturday. It's not as if Duke has been overly impressive.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

that total is low. but betting an under in college football seems silly. can you elaborate on 'tough weather?'

notes for the under;

both BC and Dukes defenses are impressive.
    dukes leading receiver is missing 1h.
    bc down starting qb and rb for season, with other injuries.

how often do you see 36.5 though? crazy. i have a feeling there will be some turnovers, and where they happen on the field or really what becomes of them makes/breaks this total.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I made a 1u bet on BC +7.5, though I have considered the under as well. It's just too low, as you mentioned. And I think there's supposed to be hurricane-like weather.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

i took it at 6 on btp at plus money like it

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

[QUOTE=mrlif1;24576223]that total is low. but betting an under in college football seems silly. can you elaborate on 'tough weather?'

looks like a slow track in Durham
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]An upper level low stalled over the deep south interacting with moisture from tropical cyclone Joaquin will produced widespread heavy rain over Central NC tonight and into the day on Saturday.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Flash Flood Watch remains in effect from 8 PM EDT this evening through Sunday evening.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]The Flash Flood Watch continues for.[/COLOR]

• A portion of central North Carolina, including the following Alamance, Anson, Chatham, Cumberland, Davidson, Durham. Edgecombe, Forsyth, Franklin, Granville, Guilford. Halifax, Harnett, Hoke, Johnston, Lee, Montgomery. Moore, Nash, orange, person, Randolph, Richmond. Sampson, Scotland, Stanly, Vance, Wake, Warren, Wayne.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]And Wilson.[/COLOR]

• From 8 PM EDT this evening through Sunday evening.
    • Storm total rain, widespread 3 to 6 inches with locally higher amounts possible, especially across the western Piedmont.
    • Timing: Heavy Rain will spread west into the coastal plain overnight and into the central Piedmont Friday morning. The heavy rain will gradually shift westward into the western Piedmont through the day on Friday and into Friday night.
    • Wind: sustained at 10 to 20 mph with gusts as high as 30 mph will be possible Friday and again on Saturday. Precautionary/preparedness actions.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]A Flash Flood Watch means conditions may become favorable for flash flooding. Residents living in flood prone areas should closely monitor the forecast for this weekend, and be prepared to take action if flooding occurs or Flash Flood Warnings are issued.[/COLOR]

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

hard to read but i get the gist. thanks dfish. i'm seeing these reports more now.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    hard to read but i get the gist. thanks dfish. i'm seeing these reports more now.
    yeah, sorry not really sure what happened there