Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Roll Damn Tide

just kidding. Georgia is a much better team in my opinion. I can't believe they are only favored by 2.5

Georgia for me. I don't really see this being a close game. Georgia has looked for real so far this year and to top it off they are home.

Thoughts gents?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Georgia covers easily imo.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bama. Easy. A lot of people are overlooking some fact here:

- Bama turned the ball over 5x against Ole Miss and still almost won.

- Saban will leverage the fact that they are underdogs here for the first time since 2009.

- Ramsey is a slow pocket passer that dinks and dunks and cant stretch the field like previous QBs that beat Bama (Ohio State, Ole Miss, A&M)...Plus ramsey is not as mobile as these guys

- GA is a running team which is Bama strength on D. Teams that beat Bama stretch the field with dynamic WRs like Nick Marshall and Kelly from Ole Miss.

- Bo Scarbrough is back. 6' 2" 240lb machine. now they have 1-2 punch with Kenyan Drake

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Georgia the play

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If only Bama had a decent qb, Bama has to get back to being Bama, run, run, run, Coker should be nothing more than a game manager for right now, surely someone is better down there. If Bama has a good run plan they should win this, from what I hear Georgia's qb isnt nothing to write home about either, but stat wise he's alot better than Coker, might be hard to bet Bama here.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-29-15 at 02:32 PM.

rockhardfister

My bad, I forgot that Ramsey isnt the GA QB anymore. Its Greyson Lambert. On the surface he has some really good stats against South Carolina but not so good against Vandy. Either way, I still stick to my initial thoughts and will add the fact that Georgia's secondary can be exploited and gives up big plays. I understand the concerns about Coker and but im throwing the Ole Miss game out the window. He was fighting an uphill battle that entire game because of turnovers and fluke plays.

Finally, im a Georgia boy and im not a Bama lover at all but I do follow the SEC script likes its my job. Georgia can still lose here and play for the SEC championship. They have a huge game in Knoxville the following week that could be more detrimental to their chances than a loss to Bama. I like Bama in a blowout here. Statement game. Chub and Michelle will be stiffled and Mark Richt will fail again when it counts.

rockhardfister

Listen, there is some real juicy dog lines out there this weekend.

Texas Tech +17 at Baylor. Baylor has no D and TT might have best offense in college football.

Texas +15 at TCU. TCU defense is trash and Texas has the best QB in the big 12...although he is 18

ASU +13.5 at UCLA. IDK, I like team coming off a blowout and ASU has the firepower to stay close. UCLA just had 3x really tough games in a row and ASU offense should go off this week.

I wonder what an ASU, Texas, TT money line par would pay for $10?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Listen, there is some real juicy dog lines out there this weekend.

Texas Tech +17 at Baylor. Baylor has no D and TT might have best offense in college football.

Texas +15 at TCU. TCU defense is trash and Texas has the best QB in the big 12...although he is 18

ASU +13.5 at UCLA. IDK, I like team coming off a blowout and ASU has the firepower to stay close. UCLA just had 3x really tough games in a row and ASU offense should go off this week.

I wonder what an ASU, Texas, TT money line par would pay for $10?
    You have to be kidding me. Your bookie must love you. First, T-tech's starting QB is "Questionable" for the game against Baylor. Next, Arizona State has nothing this year as their two losses (to Texas A&M and USC) prove. They are also 1-7 ATS at UCLA. Finally, Texas sucks. There is simply no way around that.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You have to be kidding me. Your bookie must love you. First, T-tech's starting QB is "Questionable" for the game against Baylor. Next, Arizona State has nothing this year as their two losses (to Texas A&M and USC) prove. They are also 1-7 ATS at UCLA. Finally, Texas sucks. There is simply no way around that.
    Look at my last few posts for this football season and you will see that 'm doing alright. Mahomes got hurt in the 1st QTR and played the whole game. I think its same to assume that Cliff Kingsberry is playing games. Mahomes is playing. If TT QB cant go then you are correct, they will get smashed. He truly is the lynch pin to that offense and team. If your just going to say something like "Texas sucks" then you've got to be kidding me?? If nothing else this is a interstate rivalry game and Texas has been playing better as of late. They almost knocked OKST last week. Im not sure what ASU's problem is this year but its virtually the same team as last year. At some point, their offense is gonna click. They can cover this spread and catch UCLA of guard.

I will put all of my Bet points up against yours if you give me Bama straight up. Puts your points where mouth is.
    Last edited by rockhardfister; 09-29-15 at 08:34 PM. Reason: update

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

And Georgia has played who???????

Alabama all day, everyday and twice on Sunday. Seriously

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

The fact that bama has a tough D is an excellent point. If someone can help me out and give me a pointer on how bama handles screens and defense against the rb that would be helpful. I follow Georgia and not bama mostly. Georgia likes to hit the rb out of the back field. When Chubb and Michelle get going they are solid.

It's my opinion Georgia's defense is much better than last year. Granted they haven't played the best opponents yet, but even last year they were skeptical vs lower tier teams.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    The fact that bama has a tough D is an excellent point. If someone can help me out and give me a pointer on how bama handles screens and defense against the rb that would be helpful. I follow Georgia and not bama mostly. Georgia likes to hit the rb out of the back field. When Chubb and Michelle get going they are solid.

It's my opinion Georgia's defense is much better than last year. Granted they haven't played the best opponents yet, but even last year they were skeptical vs lower tier teams.
    Smart man looking at various angles, I look at stuff like that too, been looking at both O and D lines of Bama and UGA, Bama's appears to be better on both sides, I want Bama but then again I dont, dont like their qb and Kiffin throws too much with an average at best qb, if they ran more and screened more themselves theyed be much better. Imma look into UGA's qb more. Gonna be a crazy atmosphere between the hedges on Saturday.

rockhardfister

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...uspension.html

You might want to factor this guy into the mix. Just read that 9x Florida players have the flu.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Look at my last few posts for this football season and you will see that 'm doing alright. Mahomes got hurt in the 1st QTR and played the whole game. I think its same to assume that Cliff Kingsberry is playing games. Mahomes is playing. If TT QB cant go then you are correct, they will get smashed. He truly is the lynch pin to that offense and team. If your just going to say something like "Texas sucks" then you've got to be kidding me?? If nothing else this is a interstate rivalry game and Texas has been playing better as of late. They almost knocked OKST last week. Im not sure what ASU's problem is this year but its virtually the same team as last year. At some point, their offense is gonna click. They can cover this spread and catch UCLA of guard.

I will put all of my Bet points up against yours if you give me Bama straight up. Puts your points where mouth is.
    Let me set you straight boy. First, I TELL YOU what wagers will be made between the two of us. NOT the other way around. Second, I have just about double the amount of Bet points (whatever they are) than you do, so don't try to be a smart a** and expect me to give you 2-1. I have forgotten more about wagering and gaming than you will ever know. I have the back account to prove it. Only a profound fool would think that Texas Tech may have the best offense in football.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-30-15 at 04:47 PM.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let me set you straight boy. First, I TELL YOU what wagers will be made between the two of us. NOT the other way around. Second, I have just about double the amount of Bet points (whatever they are) than you do, so don't try to be a smart a** and expect me to give you 2-1. I have forgotten more about wagering and gaming than you will ever know. I have the back account to prove it. Only a profound fool would think that Texas Tech may have the best offense in football.
    This is some serious John Wayne shit! I like you man. So tell me what wager your making for the two of us. Additionally, how about putting your neck on the line and giving us peasants some of your infinite wisdom. How about taking a side and telling us who you like and why. I like Bama by double digits. I have explained why. The other 3 dogs that I mentioned...im not 100% on. Now im leaning Baylor, so shut your pie hole. That was just my initial read. Didnt realize Baylor was averaging almost 800 yards a game. The other team that I will stick my neck out for this week is Air Force +6. This should be a closely contested game and from what I saw from Navy last week in the second half vs UCONN...Navy struggled to put them away. They took out Navy last year and I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again. +6 is too much.