dmoney1506
    dmoney1506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Arizona State +6 and Money Line

I think AZ state plays like everyone expected them to play this season and pull off outright win at home....+6 is a great cushion! what do you guys think?

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

I think the Trees came out flat against a solid NW team and got over-looked by the "experts". Then smacked SC with great ball control and tempo for an "upset". I think SC rebounds here. However, (IMO) more times than not in prime-time CFB games 6pts doesn't hold up. One of these teams will likely get an advantage in the 4th and win by 2 scores (or more). If you think the Devils are for real, bet the ML. BoL

dmoney1506
    dmoney1506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

yeah feel what your saying Knock ed .. just going off my gut. My gut says ASU at home plays their best game . We'll see what happens.
    Enjoy knock and good luck

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Keep in mind this is both a revenge game and an elimination game for SC. They have lost two straight to ASU, including last year's loss in the Coliseum on a Hail Mary last year. SC will be completely eliminated from the playoff picture if they stumble against ASU.

Your gut may be right, but IMO ASU has shown nothing to make anyone believe they have a shot at winning this game (debacle against A&M, tied w/ Cal-Poly at home in the 3rd Q, up against New Mexico 10-0 at the half last week).

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

SC will roll