Davis804
    Davis804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

Friday plays

Boise st. -2

Historically UVA performs well under coach London in night games but tonight should be a different outcome. I feel like UVA will have a difficult time moving the football against this defense. The broncos are stout against the run while Virginia has a difficult time stopping it. I look for Boise to spread it out and use Williams-Rhodes to their advantage. He will need to have a big game, and take pressure off the new quarterback, with the usual starter down with an injury. UVA seems to be getting a lot of love with their performance against nd, but that was the perfect situation in my opinion. I believe getting Boise at under a field goal is a great value play.

Stanford -14

The cardinal should dominate the trenches on both sides of the ball tonight. If stanfords players are focused and somewhat motivated this could get ugly quickly. With or without hogan Stanford should be able to move the ball. I look for a close game early with the cardinal pulling away in the second half, similar to osu/mich.

Davis804
    Davis804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

Lots of dissension amongst the cavalier faithful after that performance. Would not be shocked if coach London sees the door come Monday. UVA has the talent to compete but may in fact have the worst coach in The fbs.