2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Duke

Any chance they win this game - got suckered in to putting them in an early game parlay. They suck ass.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

They suck for sure I also got sucked into betting on them. It's a horrible day tailing other cappers. Phuck Duke

Willysmagic

A big puck you to Duke they need to stick to basketball their football team sucks....

2Shirts

not sure what they are doing, but they sure as hell aren't trying win. oh well on to other winners

2Shirts

They are trying to make a late push to come back. They just aren't any good though - frustrating to watch.

Willysmagic

Team sucks I changed the channel long ago. Followed some smack on this game and trust me HE SUCKS. 0 -4 on the day.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    They suck for sure I also got sucked into betting on them. It's a horrible day tailing other cappers. Phuck Duke
    Why not follow yourself instead of a bunch of wanna be's trying to make a name for themselves flipping coins.

Willysmagic

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Why not follow yourself instead of a bunch of wanna be's trying to make a name for themselves flipping coins.
    Don't follow college ball but love to bet. Followed a capper that normally does good but he shit the bed today. I know better then to throw money away like this. I'll stick to the NFL the college ranks I know nothing about.