FadeLang
    FadeLang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Wild lottery parlay for fun.

FadeLang
    FadeLang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Funny story. Last Saturday I had deposited 50.00 into my account, I thought I had bet a 3 team parlay - that parlay lost. However the next day when I logged into my account I noticed the original 50 in there. -- Come to find out I never hit submit on the final page. Go figure. Free $ right?

The next day when San. Fran. played Minn. I liked them outright but needed two more. With the help of my 2.5 yr old son picking the team's as I scrolled through my phone he selected the Giants over the Reds and points up when I asked about the over of 7.5 in the same game. - I place the 3 teamer of 49ers outright/Giants over the Reds ML/Over 7.5. For winning 325. Unbelievable I hit it and win another little baseball parlay last night to get it at 400.

After some wild live plays tonight I get up to 475 and am able to play the two attached parlays for fun. And like I said lotto tickets considering how I came about the funds!! Thanks son!!! Cashing out regardless of what happens this weekend.
    Last edited by FadeLang; 09-17-15 at 11:42 PM.

CommodoresV
    CommodoresV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

crazy story - that's a nice surprise and a great feeling when you wake up. I picked the 2nd half over for the Denver/KC game last night. Feel asleep and thought there was no way it would hit. Woke up pleasantly surprised this morning.

out of all those picks you have, I think Ole Miss has a good shot at upsetting Bama. we'll see though. best of luck to you!