spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Auburn V Lsu 9/19

This seems like a good game to hammer lsu, auburn's qb seems to be failing badly. Does anyone think lsu is good enough to crush this kid, or can Auburn switch to more conservative plays to lessen his interception risk?

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

I hear you, but this is the classic Auburn bounce back game. I'd be careful with this one.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Auburn + 7 1/2 is quite generous. LSU barely got past Miss. State, who I said earlier, was the worst team in the SEC West. Auburn has covered in 4 of their last 5 games against LSU. This almost qualifies as a no brainer.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Auburn + 7 1/2 is quite generous. LSU barely got past Miss. State, who I said earlier, was the worst team in the SEC West. Auburn has covered in 4 of their last 5 games against LSU. This almost qualifies as a no brainer.
    agreed

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

LSU easy.

disfunction within Auburn team.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    LSU easy.

disfunction within Auburn team.
    Care to elaborate about the dysfunction on the Auburn team? This is not a Michigan team that will end up in some "Who cares" bowl with a 7-5 record. This is a team that is favored by some, to win the SEC West.

tigertom
    tigertom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9558

disfunction??? lol. I hear nothing here in the area that indicates any dysfunction. However, it does appear possible something going on with Duke W. In my opinion this hinges on AU defense. Carl Lawson is a game changer. If he plays AU stands good chance to cover if not win outright.

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Quote Originally Posted by tigertom View Post
    disfunction??? lol. I hear nothing here in the area that indicates any dysfunction. However, it does appear possible something going on with Duke W. In my opinion this hinges on AU defense. Carl Lawson is a game changer. If he plays AU stands good chance to cover if not win outright.
    Exactly. Carl Lawson is everything to their D. If he doesn't play (which I'm fairly sure he will), then it could be a challenge for AU. AU gains some value in this game by virtue of playing like crap last week and looking ahead. They reshuffled some on the offensive line and had multiple players out that will play Sat. AU gains value based on false perception here. Aside from poor QB play by AU thus far, the motivation angle for LSU is a little extra simply due to the fact it's a big revenge game for LSU as they were embarrassed 41-7 last year. Personally, I might side with the Purple 1st Q or half, but I wouldn't for the game.
    Last edited by BamaCBass; 09-16-15 at 06:22 PM.

GoBlue77

LMAO at this thread.

yes, disfunction, guess the rest of you aren't too bright. I'd share what I know but Bigdaddyasswipe doesn't deserve it as he's just a clown

enjoy the ass kicking Auburn "investors"

GoBlue77

you got the 'no brain part right.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    LMAO at this thread.

yes, disfunction, guess the rest of you aren't too bright. I'd share what I know but Bigdaddyasswipe doesn't deserve it as he's just a clown

enjoy the ass kicking Auburn "investors"
    Who actually follows people on here lmao just fade everything and ur in the plus money

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Considering LardAssDaddyqh has no brain he qualifies as an expert in the study of no brainers.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Who actually follows people on here lmao just fade everything and ur in the plus money
    Amateur hour at its worst. Bunch of posers, degenerates, sis boom bah homers, air bettors. Been fading the board for 3 seasons and have always made money. SBR is the gift that keeps on giving.