daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Books giving away FREE MONEY Saturday. S. Carolina +16

This game is always close. UGA has one of the best running games and defenses in the country, but their quarterback situation is shit and their head coach could stand to play a season of Madden to acquire some basic game management & game theory skills.

Easy play

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

anyone like free money?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i do dane, shoot me a pm and i will send you some wire info for my free money
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and teaserpleaser

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10416

this year may be a blow out . usc sucks

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think SC has won 4 of the last 5 against Georgia but they don't look so good right now

This could get ugly but I hope it's a close game....Spurrier usually outcoaches Richt but the talent this season might be too big of a gap

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea Georgia really didn't look that great last game

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Georgia defense is NASTY with Floyd and Jenkins not to mention Lorenzo Carter..Nick Chubb is getting the hype but Sony Michel is like a Darren Sproles...I think UGA covers but their coach may screw it over in the last couple mins

jjgold

Chub is the best runner in America no doubt

How is Georgia's passing game??

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is south Carolina's back up QB..... because that's who you're getting I'd pass but with the way these large favorites have been playing it close I see why you like them that and this is an instant shot at redemption after losing to Kentucky....Kentucky for fukks sake.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    who is south Carolina's back up QB..... because that's who you're getting I'd pass but with the way these large favorites have been playing it close I see why you like them that and this is an instant shot at redemption after losing to Kentucky....Kentucky for fukks sake.
    Their backup looked much better than their starter....drove them up and down the field in the 2nd half and they will also mix in a duel threat freshman QB

Spurrier always gets up for this matchup and will throw the kitchen sink at UGA but still can't see Chubb getting stopped

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

17 now. Insane amount of points to lay here

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Their backup looked much better than their starter....drove them up and down the field in the 2nd half and they will also mix in a duel threat freshman QB

Spurrier always gets up for this matchup and will throw the kitchen sink at UGA but still can't see Chubb getting stopped
    I'll admit I didn't watch that kentucky game I saw all I needed to when they played UNC...gamecocks off my radar. Why would superior play Mitch if the back up is better? Which often happens with so so coaching staffs but I consider darth visor a good coach. Good luck hope you guys cash

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Chub is the best runner in America no doubt

How is Georgia's passing game??
    Very bad

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys follow along like puppies looking for food. South Carolina is just terrible. How do you lose to Kentucky at home? The Georgia defense has given up 14 points in each of their last two games. South Carolina gave up 26 to Kentucky alone. The reason why some of you are such consistent losers (if you even bother to wager now, which is very doubtful) is because you cannot see what is in front of your noses. Spurrier gave up after last season's 7-6 fiasco. This is his final season, and he knows that he is NOT going to win the SEC East, so why not have some fun with it? Pass.

thefastship
    thefastship's Avatar Become A Pro!

The books are begging you to take SC. UGA large. This is the season that GA can get some payback on its rival.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by thefastship View Post
    The books are begging you to take SC. UGA large. This is the season that GA can get some payback on its rival.
    somebody that gets it.

you others really need to question your capping skills. South Carolina MAY win 4 games this year. they are terrible.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'll admit I didn't watch that kentucky game I saw all I needed to when they played UNC...gamecocks off my radar. Why would superior play Mitch if the back up is better? Which often happens with so so coaching staffs but I consider darth visor a good coach. Good luck hope you guys cash
    Mitch the starter was a highly regarded recruit....Their backup, now starting, was a walk on and has been in the system for a few years and went from like 5th string to the backup

Looks to be a gamer and doesn't flash much in practice

teaserpleaser

I don't know about starting a walk on @ QB in the Sec ....might not be the best idea what else they have to busy watchig the falcons to check recruiting.

jjgold

Georgia also can control the ball on the ground with the All-American

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

No way I'm laying 17 on the dawgs where they know they're the one with the talent advantage. While I agree Vegas looks like they want you to take South Carolina that doesn't mean you need to be laying 17. Someone stated earlier that spurrier always out coaches richt in these games, I agree. I have Uga winning by 14. It's a token bet at +17.5 or a no bet for me.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I don't know about starting a walk on @ QB in the Sec ....might not be the best idea what else they have to busy watchig the falcons to check recruiting.
    I get what you're saying but I think he was recruited by other schools, just chose to walk on at SC, I'm sure he's on scholly now....He looked really good actually and SC should've won if not for a bogus "call on the field stands" fumble

Horrible loss but they flat out dominated the 2nd half when the backup came in, just wasn't enough in the end as they had to settle for field goals a few times...I don't think Kentucky had a first down until the last few minutes of the 4th quarter in the whole 2nd half

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

QB Lambert isn't very good, but Georgia's the play in this one. For once, they get to play USC in between two easy games. They've lost 4 of 5 to USC, and it's time for payback. And, remember, Georgia won 4 SEC games by 27 points or more last year. SEC games don't have to be close.

jjgold

also South Car has one of worst coaches in America and that always counts

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Think it out boys and girls. The REAL Sports Books (Vegas) have the line at between 16 1/2 and 17. Now why do you think they are doing that? When was the last time that one of these games was decided by 16 1/2-17 points? Does anyone have any idea? If you said 1903, you are a winner. All they are doing is tempting people to play the game so they cash in on their 10% vig. I swear you guys would buy beach front property in Kansas if the deal sounded good enough to you.

jjgold

I am hitting Georgia

They might be best team in America

Chubb A BEAST

griffey_mojo
    griffey_mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9723

Georgia will crucify South Carolina

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

When's the last time a Mark Richt team blew out Spurrier? This has the makings of the classic Richt clunker

Spurrier going to be Adam Lambert beat them and not sure he will be able to.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

There's an old quote about him...

"Blindfolded, with his back to the wall, with his hands tied behind him, Steve Spurrier would be a two-point favorite at his own execution."
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave daneblazer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Looking easy

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm not sure if this is one of those lame jinx threads but South Carolina sucks.

Georgia is going to beat them easily.

With that said, I'm 6-1 today with Georgia pending so maybe I'm do to lose one.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Georgia should be #1 next week after Ohio State sucked ass today.

jjgold

I would put Georgia number one they're very very good team

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm not sure if this is one of those lame jinx threads but South Carolina sucks.

Georgia is going to beat them easily.

With that said, I'm 6-1 today with Georgia pending so maybe I'm do to lose one.
    Like I said, they suck.

Betting their name at +17 is a rookie move.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cocks just lost their shot to crawl back into this one. Chubb about to seal the deal for the UGA backers.

BigDofBA

That should wrap it up unless Georgia does what Miami did to me.

I doubt that will happen though. Georgia doesn't have an asshat of a coach.

12 Last