doctordeuce
    doctordeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

How can you not take GT +3 at ND this week??

GT is firing on all cylinders right now and ND is loosing lots of start players and coming off a tough win at UVA, with just a week to prep for GT offense? Seems waaay to easy.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

As the Irish are my 2nd favorite team, I'm afraid your right. I wouldn't be surprised though if ND found a way to win though. Should be a great game. ..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And just where did you find this line? The line is Ga. Tech -2 to 2 1/2. I just love how you guys come up with these magical numbers.

doctordeuce
    doctordeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And just where did you find this line? The line is Ga. Tech -2 to 2 1/2. I just love how you guys come up with these magical numbers.
    Not magical jerky..that was the spread at betonline yesterday before the line moved to -2. Thanks for ur assumption though.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by doctordeuce View Post
    Not magical jerky..that was the spread at betonline yesterday before the line moved to -2. Thanks for ur assumption though.
    disregard the troll QH he is broke and bitter. Guessing he started posting before nursing home fed him his bi-polar meds

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Your problem is this. First, NONE of you can wager on the come-out because none of you wager enough to be allowed by the books to do so. Next, you ask a question, but never say whether you wagered or not. You guys are just too stupid to understand that caca like that has "Fraud" written all over it. If you are not going to wager, or did not make the wager, why bother to post? Did you really think hat an obvious bad line like that was going to last forever?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

QH STFU everyone here knows your social security checks dont make you enough to bet on shit you loser

this is how pathetic the troll QH is. Nice PM you loser

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    Since you like to guess, I am guessing that you want your worthless tail wrapped around your shoulders. Any time, any place boy. I am going to sucker you into a wager and when I do, and you lose, you had better be able to pay up OR ELSE. Got that boy.
    Last edited by Vegas39; 09-14-15 at 02:25 PM.