BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The First Coach To Be Fired?

I have read some of the moronic posts in here about firing your HC because you lost your $5.00 wagers, but try (for once in your life) to be serious. If any HC should be fired, it should be that big mouth moron Bret Bielema. He goes shooting his mouth off about how bad Ohio State's schedule and then proceeds to coach his team to a stunning 16-10 loss at home to 21 point dog Toledo of the MAC. Great job Brett. So much for Arkansas in the Top 25 next week, or for the rest of the season for that matter.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Broke dikk fukk

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

FYI it was a $10 bet and I have hated that fat little a$$hole since he baled on UC a few years ago.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

College coaches usually don't get canned mid-season. I could see George O'Leary getting axed at the end of this season if UCF doesn't shape up. They've been on a downward trend for a couple years now. Al Golden also if the Canes don't start looking like the Canes of old. They barely draw 20,000 fans anymore.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Can't fire Bielema - due diligence on Arkansas's part prior to hiring him would have shown he's a slow adult. Why they hired him is beyond me, but I think they know they made their bed and have to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have read some of the moronic posts in here about firing your HC because you lost your $5.00 wagers, but try (for once in your life) to be serious. If any HC should be fired, it should be that big mouth moron Bret Bielema. He goes shooting his mouth off about how bad Ohio State's schedule and then proceeds to coach his team to a stunning 16-10 loss at home to 21 point dog Toledo of the MAC. Great job Brett. So much for Arkansas in the Top 25 next week, or for the rest of the season for that matter.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

The Iowa State coach is likely to be fired at the end of the season. They have been terrible for several years. He secured a huge contract based on that Oklahoma State upset and has done nothing since.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Can't remember the exact year but it was when the tub of lard was at Wisconsin. I made lots of money betting against him at halftime, it was like free money. No halftime adjustment magic coming out of his locker room. The slob obviously consumes way too much junk food and that affects one's brain in a big way destroying analytical skills and logic.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-13-15 at 02:31 AM.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Can't remember the exact year but it was when the tub of lard was at Wisconsin. I made lots of money betting against him at halftime, it was like free money. No halftime adjustment magic coming out of his locker room. The slob obviously consumes way too much junk foot and that affects your brain in a big way destroying analytical skills and logic.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    The gift that keeps on giving! Another half time fade cashed today versus TT.