MrKournikova
    MrKournikova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Minnesota at Colorado State

As a Rams fan, when I first saw this game on the schedule, I thought this would be a great opportunity for CSU to show the world that the loss of Garrett Greyson and Jim McElwain was not going to be a problem.
    After looking into this one though, I think it is clear that the new pieces for the Rams will need more time to get their chemistry right.
    Last week was a great showing for the Rams, but it was clear that they were playing easily the worst team in college football.
    CSU rarely does will when it plays teams who are more physical, i.e. Utah, Boise State. Minnesota will win the battles in the trenches, and will have the advantage at QB, RB, and definitely on defense. 34-21 Minnesota. Gophers -5 and over 54. Straight and parlay.

Also: Eastern Mich +13.5 - Wyoming may not score 13 points, let alone cover it. Small on the EMU money line at +420, and under 53 as well.

UMass +13.5 - Heavy rumblings that Sefo may be out if he has another poor performance. A QB that is trying too hard, a defense that cannot defend, and a solid UMass QB with great pieces around him are a recipe for a Minuteman cover.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Wyoming might be the worst team in FBS. They stink. EMU should keep it close

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I've been to Laramie. I have no idea how they recruit anyone...

andco1
    andco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2715

It's horrible. Cold. Wind blowing. Welcome to 7500 feet

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Nice analysis, one of a few who bet with head and not homeirism.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by andco1 View Post
    It's horrible. Cold. Wind blowing. Welcome to 7500 feet
    Other than the altitude the rest should favor Minny since they run more and cold won't affect them.