BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Favorite ML Plays

As the old saying goes. it takes money to make money. I often play favorite ML's because they can be big money makers if you are willing to take a risk. I normally play away favorites because road teams have a tendency to stick to the business at hand more than home teams. This week I am going to play a two team parlay. For simplicity sake, I play these wagers to pay out 100 units. This weeks plays:

Parlay: Kansas State -750 @ UTSA, and Missouri -425 @ Arkansas State. Both teams should easily win these games. Both teams also play cream puffs at home next week so there is really no threat of a "look ahead" situation here. 250 to win 100.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    As the old saying goes. it takes money to make money. I often play favorite ML's because they can be big money makers if you are willing to take a risk. I normally play away favorites because road teams have a tendency to stick to the business at hand more than home teams. This week I am going to play a two team parlay. For simplicity sake, I play these wagers to pay out 100 units. This weeks plays:

Parlay: Kansas State -750 @ UTSA, and Missouri -425 @ Arkansas State. Both teams should easily win these games. Both teams also play cream puffs at home next week so there is really no threat of a "look ahead" situation here. 250 to win 100.
    Quit trying to sell wolf tickets you lying old fukk. Nobody is buying. You are as sharp as a butterknive, just look at bigdouches contest entries. He always is in last place. Fukkin old loser

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

missouri sucks..

9ERnat10n
    9ERnat10n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Nd -500
    Utah -500
    Lou -500
    Texas -650
    Cal -525

The Owls are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Texas and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings overall. Texas still isn't good but they win su