Wake Forest +4.5 (now +3.5)

Line has dropped a full point from when I bet it... still good value though. Wake's offensive line was a disaster last year, but three redshirt freshman up front hopefully have bolstered this unit... couldn't really get much worse. Quarterback John Wolford improved down the stretch in 2014 and I expect that to carry over to this year.

WF also returns 7 starters on a defense that was a respectable 40th in total yards last year. Meanwhile, Cuse's defense graduated a large portion of their production on that side of the ball, returning only 3.

Also, Syracuse's starting quarterback Terrel Hunt was lost to injury last week, opening the door for a true freshman to line up under center on Saturday for the Orange.

All things considered, this has the makings of an ugly game in which getting over a field goal feels more like a touchdown. In the end, I expect Wake to make enough plays, and force enough mistakes from the opponent's young quarterback, to win this game outright. Taking the points is never a bad idea, however.

Demon Deacons to the bank!