beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I took Northwestern to win the Big 10 at 175-1

Noticed they did not play Ohio St until final if that. At mich, wisky and Nebraska. All 3 of those teams lost this weekend. Only 1 game but their D looks stout. Figure they could lose one of those above games and still get in. Then a hedge in the final..

Do I have a chance??

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I like it. You might be able to hedge even earlier. What book are you getting that number?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Noticed they did not play Ohio St until final if that. At mich, wisky and Nebraska. All 3 of those teams lost this weekend. Only 1 game but their D looks stout. Figure they could lose one of those above games and still get in. Then a hedge in the final..

Do I have a chance??
    I'm going to be honest.

No, you do not have a chance.

The three toughest games on their conference schedule are on the road. With the benefit of their schedule being in front of me, I would say their are only 3 games in their conference schedule in which they are the better team. 2 of those 3 are at home, the third is on neutral turf.

That leaves 5 games in which they have to beat better teams, 3 of which are on the road. I think they will be lucky to end up with any more than 4 conference wins.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I like it. You might be able to hedge even earlier. What book are you getting that number?
    Got it at 5 dimes last week..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First, try posting it when you get it, not a week later. You just blew your own story up. How did you know that the other three teams would lose and the Cats would win? I see one of these guys who does not post wagers until he thinks he has a chance to win one. In this case, I would take the snowball in hell before Northwestern.

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

This could be 1995 all over again if the freshman QB can grow into his potential.