Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Anyone have an angle on Ohio State VS Virginia Tech?

I saw it opened up at -17.5 for Ohio State (I may be off by a point or so), so why has all the money moved towards VT?

Thoughts on the over as well?

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

4 Starters out for the Buckeyes.............just don't see them losing with the offense they have but at 2 Td's could be close since on the road

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    4 Starters out for the Buckeyes.............just don't see them losing with the offense they have but at 2 Td's could be close since on the road
    I wasn't aware; however I haven't researched the game at all. I might make a play on the Over, but even the over seemed kinda low. I'll see where the money is going closer to game time before I make a move I suppose. I might just leave it alone.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

My angle is to look at next week's games. BOL on whatever you decide!

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Bosa is the only one that might hurt on "D" , Buckeyes still roll easy cover!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Been a Buckeye fan for life. Live in Ohio and have followed them closely for 30+ years. This is the most talented team I can remember. But, with D. Smith going to the bigs and his replacement going down for the season, we our short on WR's that can stretch the field. This allows Bud Foster (Hokies D-coor) to load the box. This will slow OSU down a bit. On the defensive side of the ball, losing Bosa and replacing him with a H.S. lacrosse player that was recruited to play safety has me worried. Our defense is our weakness! Until we brought in a guy to help our ex-head coach Fickle get the defense on track, we would have never been mentioned for the playoffs. Take the points you're are getting a great price because of all the hype behind the National champs. I must say it feels good to say that National Champs!!! GL

crazed
    crazed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Been a Buckeye fan for life. Live in Ohio and have followed them closely for 30+ years. This is the most talented team I can remember. But, with D. Smith going to the bigs and his replacement going down for the season, we our short on WR's that can stretch the field. This allows Bud Foster (Hokies D-coor) to load the box. This will slow OSU down a bit. On the defensive side of the ball, losing Bosa and replacing him with a H.S. lacrosse player that was recruited to play safety has me worried. Our defense is our weakness! Until we brought in a guy to help our ex-head coach Fickle get the defense on track, we would have never been mentioned for the playoffs. Take the points you're are getting a great price because of all the hype behind the National champs. I must say it feels good to say that National Champs!!! GL

What would you predict the score to be?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

42-20 osu.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    Interesting article here:

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Artic...-Bosa-39236960

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

ESPN sports radio talking up VT chances.. funny thing, when your network
    owns the radio and television channels you can talk up your games for viewer count..
    no wonder why Cowherd is gone to Fox.

This is a garbage game for Ohio State.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

VT 35, OSU 21 (at OSU a year ago. 9.14.14)