BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone looking at usc

What do we know about Arkansas at this year? USC at home -27.5, feel like this could be a 53-17 type game.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Easy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm on USC first half and game...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm a bit nervous playing them right now because the Pac12 is looking like shit, especially the top teams. Az State getting bitched slapped by Texas AM, Stanford losing to Northwestern, Oregon not being able to pull away from some FCS school, Washington State losing to Portland State (when did Portland become a state?). Utah struggling against Michigan, Arizona getting dominated by UTSA but the refs gave them the game. Colorado lost to Hawaii, Washington State lost. Oregon State struggling to Weber State until late. The PAC12 has been a shit storm.

BXbomber11

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm a bit nervous playing them right now because the Pac12 is looking like shit, especially the top teams. Az State getting bitched slapped by Texas AM, Stanford losing to Northwestern, Oregon not being able to pull away from some FCS school, Washington State losing to Portland State (when did Portland become a state?). Utah struggling against Michigan, Arizona getting dominated by UTSA but the refs gave them the game. Colorado lost to Hawaii, Washington State lost. Oregon State struggling to Weber State until late. The PAC12 has been a shit storm.
    Good points. I guess you can take it that way or think hey maybe USC will be the one team to take care of business.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about the PAC12.... what a crap day for them. Even last year's coach of the OSU beavers (Mike Riley @ Nebraska) got spanked on a Hail Mary by BYU It's just not been their day..... up to this point.

I'm swallowing the 4TDs and taking USC. They can't all lose..... can they?

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15040

Im on the other side. Last game of the day + 70% public is on USC, spread drop down from -28.5 to -27. Be careful

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Well that escalated quickly....

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Arkansas STATE .... Sunbelt .... big difference from SEC Arkansas

BXbomber11

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Arkansas STATE .... Sunbelt .... big difference from SEC Arkansas
    I think we all understand that

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

USC playing this thing like a scriummage. Not sharp.