4. Auburn -10

5. Arizona St +3 (-115)

6. Alabama -11

7. Texas +10

Good luck boyz!

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Stellar start to the season. Fuking NOT!!

Week One record: 2-5 -3.65

Here are some early looks for Week Two.
    1.Georgia -20 (already wagered at -20)
    2.Oklahoma/Tennessee like the over; slight lean to Tennessee ATS if line moves in their direction by kick and they end up being favored by -2/-3 or more
    3.Boise/BYU like the under
    4.Notre Dame/Virginia like the under; slight lean to Virginia at +11 more
    5.LSU like -3 or better; like LSU ML in parlay
    6.LSU/Miss St like the over
    7.Colorado St like +7 and possibly pull the upset
    8.Kentucky like +8 and possibly pull the upset
    9.Kentucky/S Carolina like the over
    10.Michigan St like -3 or better; like Michigan St ML in parlay
    11.Oregon/Michigan St like the over
    12.Houston like +14 or better

Utah St / Utah is an interesting game. Rivalry game. Both teams return most of last years starters. Keaton coming off injury showed some rust. Utah looked good vs Michigan. If Keaton can find his game this early in the season he can keep Utah St in this ballgame. It's tempting to take the points. After last weeks performance by these two offenses I'm guessing total will be low however I think both teams can score in the high 20's pushing this over the total in low to mid 40's. I'm going to look into this game some more.

My local hasn't posted totals yet.

Hopefully get back on track this week. Be back to post plays!
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 09-07-15 at 10:26 PM.

mailbox
    mailbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3279

No sweat fox..get it back brother!!

SilverTongueFox

What a busy f'in week. I missed some better numbers. Here are a few plays which I wrote about in an earlier post.

Week Two

Saturday, Sept 12th

1. Georgia -20 (booked earlier in week and posted above)

2. Oklahoma/Tennessee over 63

3. LSU/Miss St over 50

4. Kentucky +8

I may add a few more later. Good luck boyz

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

care to tell me what you see in houston? i lean ville but havnt been able to convince myself to lay 14 as of yet. i like ville's defense and think they could potentially keep cougs offense held to a ugly output for them (as in less than 20 points).

SilverTongueFox

I had a strong lean to Colorado St at +6.5/7 but that number has fallen through the floor. Really think Rams give them a heckuva ball game in Fort Collins. Much like McElwain, I think Bobo has some success here and in the next couple of years lands a job at a big boy school and good chance in the SEC.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    I had a strong lean to Colorado St at +6.5/7 but that number has fallen through the floor. Really think Rams give them a heckuva ball game in Fort Collins. Much like McElwain, I think Bobo has some success here and in the next couple of years lands a job at a big boy school and good chance in the SEC.
    most the stuff ive read bout rams points to them falling off a great deal from last few years, i have no clue other than what ive read tho., really hard for me to buy minny as td road favs against any type competition and in altitude. feels like bit of a overreaction to the tcu game but again i dont know enough bout rams to know for sure.

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    care to tell me what you see in houston? i lean ville but havnt been able to convince myself to lay 14 as of yet. i like ville's defense and think they could potentially keep cougs offense held to a ugly output for them (as in less than 20 points).
    Sup Bank. It was a very early look. Honestly hadn't done much capping on any games when I posted. It was just an initial reaction to the lines coming out. Ville coming off a tough battle. Probably going to have some guys banged up. I see Houston as a very balanced team much like Auburn. Ville (without Parker) much better running team and we saw it against Auburn. Houston D much better against the run than pass. I think Houston can have some success vs this Ville D and think Ville is more one dimensional and not as strong as last year on O. And coming off a battle vs a top 10 team, could see a bit of a let down and thought 2 tds was a lot of points and still do. However I'm not playing this game. Good luck.

Adding. Houston has been a covering machine as a road dog.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 09-12-15 at 08:46 AM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL, STF! Like your card, esp your two totals. Agree on CSU and the market obviously did too.

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL, STF! Like your card, esp your two totals. Agree on CSU and the market obviously did too.
    You went silent after posting. Got a little worried about you. lol. Glad your back and BOL to you as well. Hopefully we see some points in these SEC matchups.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

You went silent after posting. Got a little worried about you. lol. Glad your back and BOL to you as well. Hopefully we see some points in these SEC matchups.
    Naw, i'm good, just a lot going on. I'm as busy as the proverbial dog with two dicks (to employ a Southern metaphor that may be familiar, given you're UGA alum).

SilverTongueFox

What a busy f'in week. I missed some better numbers. Here are a few plays which I wrote about in an earlier post.

Week Two

Saturday, Sept 12th

3. LSU/Miss St over 50

4. Kentucky +8

5. LSU ML + Michigan St ML parlay (pays +128)

Added final play of the evening. Good luck boyz

SilverTongueFox

Week Two

Saturday, Sept 12th

3. LSU/Miss St over 50

4. Kentucky +8

5. LSU ML + Michigan St ML parlay (pays +128)

Week Two record: 2 - 3 -1.02

Overall
    Week One: 2-5 -3.65
    Week Two: 2-3 -1.02
    Total record: 4-8 -4.67

SilverTongueFox

Tonight's game should be a good one to watch. Louisville has their back against the wall, trying to avoid an 0-3 start. I'd say they come out fired up and we see max effort tonight as they need a win. However, much like Houston, I expect Clemson's offense to give Louisville's defense fits tonight. Clemson is a well balanced offensive team, they run and pass equally effective. It's a Thursday night game, on the road for Clemson, but I'm not as worried bc Watson is experienced and played in similar atmosphere. Not sure what Clemson has on defense yet their level of competition hasn't really challenged them. Statistically they've been really good against the pass but did up give up some yards on the ground last week to App St. However that could have come when Clemson had the backups in there. Not sure. I think Clemson is good enough defensively to hold Louisville under 20. I also think Clemson won't have any problems moving the ball offensively. But, I'm thinking it's a good spot for Louisville to play a solid game and maybe pull the upset or keep it within 3/4 pts. Trying to avoid 0-3, need a win bad, short week for the road team. If Louisville had won a high scoring game last week then I take Clemson tonight, no brainer; however, I can't pull the trigger even though I think Clemson is the much better team and the type of team offensively that gives Grantham's defense a lot of trouble. Think I'll pass, enjoy watching and turn my attention to Saturday's games.

Good luck boyz if you do wager tonight!

SilverTongueFox

Just locked in my 1st play for this weekend.

Week Three

Saturday, Sept 19th

1. Duke -3 (-115)

SilverTongueFox

I expect Auburn to bounce back this weekend and play LSU tight. Can they keep Fournette in check and can Jeremy Johnson protect the ball. I'm going to look more at this game but getting a TD in a game that should be played within one score almost feels like a must play.

I like the Rams getting pts playing the Buffs on a neutral field. Over the total could be a better play. An aside, Rams are 11-2 vs spread in non-conference games last 3 years.

Leaning Gators on the bluegrass. SCarolina shut out Kentucky in the 2nd half last week. I expect Gators to play all 4 qtrs on defense. Gators starting new qb this week, redshirt freshman so that is a concern. However I'm thinking Gators win this 20-10 / 27-17 something like that. Kentucky has improved but I don't think they are ready and I think they still (a mental thing) expect to get beat by Florida. It's been 29 years since Kentucky has beaten Florida. I don't see that happening this year.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 09-18-15 at 01:27 PM.

SilverTongueFox

Week Three

Saturday, Sept 19th

1. Duke -3 (-115)

2. Auburn +7 (-120)
    I just couldn't help myself. I think a touchdown is too many points. After last week's lack luster performance I really expect Auburn to have a great week of preparation and be focused going into this game. LSU is not there offensively with Harris to run away from a pretty good Auburn defense. Fournette will get some yards but Auburn will keep him from going off. I'm putting some faith in Jeremy Johnson to play a much better game this week and better protect the football. I'm thinking a 24-20 type game that could go either way.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 09-18-15 at 01:28 PM.

SilverTongueFox

Week Three

Saturday, Sept 19th

1. Duke -3 (-115)

2. Auburn +7 (-120)

3. Ga Tech + Florida ML Parlay (pays +178)
    Added a ML Parlay

Good luck boyz