robmac36067
    robmac36067's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

An unbiased mind living in SEC country....9/3 picks,teaser and parlayte

Going to track my picks in here, I put a lot of thought and research into my picks and will try to explain the best I can how I come to the conclusion.

Thurday 9/3

UNC +2.5............I believe the wrong team is favored here.....Too much offense from UNC, they return damn near their entire offense and quite a few starters on defense. Both of these teams had serious issues on defense last season, I believe however UNC will be able to slow down the USC offense enough as they have a fresh QB making his first start and not a ton of playmakers on offense.

Vandy +2.5..........I know everyone and their mother is on WKU on this one, and that is the exact reason I do research, WKU gave up an average of 220 yards per game on the ground last season in a pretty weak conference, Vandy returns a 900 yard rusher, vandy's offensive gameplan will be simple, hand the ball off and control the clock, with mason taking over the DC duties I believe if vandy can run the ball and keep the WKU offense on the sidelines, then vandy wins this game, returning 9 starters of defense may hep as well.....If not, then oops I was wrong.

Utah -5.5, Yeah yall have been watching too much ESPN, people are betting Michigan for the sole purpose of Jim Hrabaugh, Harbaugh is a great coach but he is also not a miracle worker, and Utah is better in every single facet of the game, So you are telling me you are gonna give me Utah at home against a michigan team learning a new system with a 1st year starter at QB on the road in a hostile environment at -5.5, YEAH i'll take that.

5 team money line parlay

Ohio st
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Stanford
    Boise st

3 Team 10pt Teaser

TCU -6.5
    Kentucky -7
    Alabama -1
    Last edited by robmac36067; 09-03-15 at 08:23 PM.

robmac36067

Adding

Arizona -7.5 1st qtr

robmac36067

UNC......even though they lost they clearly should have covered, terrible coaching, and piss poor redzone play puts us at an L opening game.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

can't believe you pulled WKU game out. Really thought WKU was going to dust them in the second half. 2-1, good night

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by robmac36067 View Post
    UNC......even though they lost they clearly should have covered, terrible coaching, and piss poor redzone play puts us at an L opening game.
    This. USC will be a good fade this year. They should have lost by double digits...

robmac36067

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    can't believe you pulled WKU game out. Really thought WKU was going to dust them in the second half. 2-1, good night
    Yeah so did I, great effort by vandy on defense,