greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Looking at Auburn, Bama, TCU, Boise

Which one of these teams loses week 1? I don't see any of them playing a real close game myself.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some say Bama is overrated I don't really know much about the other teams

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm hearing Auburn might be in for it, but I can't see Louisville doing much in this game. They lost everyone important, their D line might be improved, but no one is stopping that Auburn running game.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

While I can't cite details, I heard Louisville killed it on the JUCO front. May be worth investigating before pounding Auburn.

GL!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think it is getting harder and harder to cape any sport because of parity

Even college football..so many kids go all over the place now...injuries, transfers, thrown out of school

Pay attention to lines

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Huskies angle between the plays listed. Petersen will cover against his old team.

Alabama's front 7 plus depth on that side of the ball will be enough to allow them to handle the Badgers week 1. The questions about them are in the secondary and we know Wisconsin won't have the type of offense that gives Alabama trouble.

TCU is out to make a name for themselves early in the year with everyone watching so I look for them to manhandle the decent Gophers team.

Auburn, tons of hype over the new QB and I agree with the poster above regarding the running game for the men on the plains. Too many weapons for the 'Ville to match up with. Petrino will pull a few big plays out of his hat but will not be enough to pull it out.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some say Bama is overrated I don't really know much about the other teams
    Bama is built to stop teams like wisky be very surprised unless some how wisky found a lethal passing game ...doubtful gl running down hill on the tide. I'm concerned about ohio st they're playing two qbs at wr granted super aths but still @ Blacksburg vs those vt defense backs I hope the running game is on point. Some will get tested but I don't think any of the top 5 fall opening week.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I'm hearing Auburn might be in for it, but I can't see Louisville doing much in this game. They lost everyone important, their D line might be improved, but no one is stopping that Auburn running game.
    Auburn got a lot better they'll actually have a Qb that can throw johnson is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread cam 2.0 some say .... you know auburn can run at will ....defense has muschamp transfer blake countess (all big ten) get DE carl lawson back words is cowart is struggling but he's a monster he looks like he would be the number one recruit when they get him up to speed those two on the field at both ends will be scary....the defense has no choice but to be much better no excuse losing to Louisville. Auburn fans might pass out that stadium will be a auburn home game basically.

teaserpleaser

This is good news .....

Reddit
    The nation's No. 1 newcomer may not start, but Byron Cowart will be on the field on the opening weekend of the college football season.

Auburn's new defensive end, the nation's No. 1 recruit out of high school, is set to make his debut Saturday against Louisville inside the Georgia Dome.

"Byron is going to play," Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp said. "It doesn't matter first down, second down, third down. He's going to play in the game and play a lot."

Cowart struggled early in preseason camp as coaches pushed him through the grinder and tested his will in practices. Cowart was in the "slumps" early in preseason camp, defensive tackle Montravius Adams said, but the 6-foot-3, 277-pound pass rusher has apparently rebounded nicely over the last two weeks.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I'll take Bobby Petrino +10.5 against ANYONE in the country on opening week. Louisville will be in this game late and IMO ahead early

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    This is good news .....h

Reddit
    The nation's No. 1 newcomer may not start, but Byron Cowart will be on the field on the opening weekend of the college football season.

Auburn's new defensive end, the nation's No. 1 recruit out of high school, is set to make his debut Saturday against Louisville inside the Georgia Dome.

"Byron is going to play," Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp said. "It doesn't matter first down, second down, third down. He's going to play in the game and play a lot."

Cowart struggled early in preseason camp as coaches pushed him through the grinder and tested his will in practices. Cowart was in the "slumps" early in preseason camp, defensive tackle Montravius Adams said, but the 6-foot-3, 277-pound pass rusher has apparently rebounded nicely over the last two weeks.
    Ofcourse he struggled. His last name is ahakf circle away from "Coward" was like when that kid from Pitt or Penn missed a*gw kick andbhisblast name was....bluitt. Pronounced "Blew-it" can't make this shit up.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I'll take Bobby Petrino +10.5 against ANYONE in the country on opening week. Louisville will be in this game late and IMO ahead early
    ah, nothing like a nice, unbiased opinion on the internet, t.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Ofcourse he struggled. His last name is ahakf circle away from "Coward" was like when that kid from Pitt or Penn missed a*gw kick andbhisblast name was....bluitt. Pronounced "Blew-it" can't make this shit up.
    By his soph year that kid will be everybit off 300 lbs solid as shit ...scary looking dude coward isn't what comes to mind when I see him google search him. 1st rd lottery pick all over him.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    doors blown off ...