blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

CFB Week 1 WKU +1.5 @ Vandy

anyone w a clue that can offer any insight?

I do not know anything about cfb

but that line looks off
    i feel i should pound vandy
    which means i will play WKU
    just want some insight
    anyone?

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Vandy is a bad SEC team and WKU is an up and coming C-USA team. Vandy was one of the youngest teams in the SEC last year but have 18 starters returning so experience will help. They will need to have their stud RB Ralph Webb carry the load and limit WKU's possesions so their high scoring offense stays on the sidelines. Vandy is limited at QB, looks like Stankavage will be the opening day starter. WKU has a high scoring offense led by QB Brenden Doughty who was granted a 6th year of eligibility from medical redshirt. Game is at WKU. Line has moved from -3.5 to -1.5 so it seems there is support for WKU. Most sources predict WKU to be one of the best teams in C-USA this year. WKU 4-6 ATS L5 yrs vs. Power 5 teams, 44-39 L10 yrs total ATS.

Personally I would pass on the game but a small play on WKU ML might be good value.

Good luck this year!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I wouldn't fade any SEC team against WKU....I don't care who it is....if I lose I lose....but I would rather lose on that side instead of getting dick kicked playing WKU

blades8088
    blades8088's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Value is gone

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

I can't help but think Vandy will make some improvements this year especially on defense. Mason coaching for his job and I don't think I'm overstating the fact that if he loses this one, it could all but signal his pink slip. I've gotta go Vandy here, but I don't know much about WKU.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Poor defense against a stellar offense. Man I'm trying really hard not to pull the trigger on WKU but I can't see Vandy winning this game...

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

WKU will put up points no matter what, but Vandy is returning a majority of their defense and with them in their second year with a new coach they should improve on that side of the ball. The deciding factor in my opinion is if Vanderbilt can establish an offense. Last year their QB, RB, and leading WR were all freshman. So after a year of experience I'm expecting them to be better than they were last year. The WKU defense shouldn't be much of a challenge for the Vandy offense. WKU might look like the better team but their defense is pretty bad and they are playing away against an SEC team. I honestly don't see much value taking WKU here.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Why even bother with this scrub game? I took Vandy last year opening week Vs. Temple and not only did Vandy get the snot beat out of them, so did my roll right off the bat. Mason and Vandy is pure garbage and no telling what WKU will do…why bother?

Vallarta 2015
    Vallarta 2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the post by GT Megatron

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Wku 2.5 point faves now some big money must've come in on em

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

over