Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I don't know what the F*ck i'm talking about so......

............i'll take Central Michigan -3 @ -120 Bet365 (bought 1/2 pt)

I remember watching Tim Tebow's last game and he threw massive yardage at almost perfect passer rating numbers.
    The team blew the opponents (can't remember who) out in the first half, let me go to bed at half time (uk time difference). Point being, Dan Lefevour will be hopefully in the right mindset to throw big numbers and add to this seasons massive haul of TD's.

I don't think this comes down to QB's, both are very good and rank very highly but what can we expect each defense to do about it?
    Form wise, Troy have been letting a lot of yards past them in their last 3 games, 80 more per game than their season average, allowing 1500 yards in their last 3.

In their last 3, CMU have let on average, 45 yards less per game whilst increasing their offensive production.
    Troy have stepped up also, but they lose 10% of their pass yardage tonight with the loss of Chip Reeves (listed as doubtful to be accurate) who averages 16 yards a catch. covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncf/players/player36963.html

No injuries for CMU and Lang is on Troy, that is not to say that to fade lang is to make money but i have never knowingly bet on a game where we have been on the same side, it's just not good maths

* I don't like being with 64% though, i hope their are more sharps than 'public' on CMU tonight

*** I'm English, don't understand NCAA very well and don't know the importance of strength of schedule so good luck whichever way you play

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

please dont compare tim tebow to dan lefevour......Dans awesome but come on

Im on central too

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

that wasn't a comparison, it was acknowledgement that guys like that raise their game on the biggest of stages

besides, i don't know, i get to watch a 4 games a week on espn america at most, i wouldn't know who to compare who with who