GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

ARK/ECU Over 27.5 2H

Seems to be a trend this year with a lot of bowl games...low scoring 1st half and then a lot of points in the 2nd. I like Ark to score a few since ECU has not shut out anybody all year and Ark will give up a few more.

Line just jumped to 28....hope I don't get the push.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Seems to be a trend this year with a lot of bowl games...low scoring 1st half and then a lot of points in the 2nd. I like Ark to score a few since ECU has not shut out anybody all year and Ark will give up a few more.

I'm takin under

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post

trends my ass, i bet the under on both OSU/MISS and UCONN and cashed on both. it's cold out there and both of the teams are putting on good D.

GGPLAYER

Well smart ASS...I was referring to the bowl season on the whole. I have taken a lot of Overs in the 2nd half so far this year and they have cashed. GL on your Under because they have already scored 24 points in the 3rdQ.

paste_me

lol, i guess we will see hommie

paste_me

first over time in liberty bowl history means i cash that bitch in !!! booo-yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGPLAYER

Nice work. I would kill to see a few of these FG's made. 2 for 7 so far between the two of them! I can't believe nobody scored in the 4th Q.

By the way if both teams scored in OT you would have lost, right? My book has it set up that way. So thanks for nothing ECU and your sh*ty kicker too.

paste_me

it's all good dude, some books count OT as 2nd half which is super fukked up, but luckily i got 28

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Such a joke ECU kicker.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great play calling at the end...Pinkney could have brought this hope, but they did not let him throw.

GGPLAYER

This is why I don't post plays....they always lose when I do!! Sort of interesting nobody scored right after my post saying they just put up 24 points. It's all my fault. Sorry to anyone who took the Over. Congrats to all the Under betters.