Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Skip the foreplay... This is a 5 play Friday.

Auburn -9
    FSU ML
    LSU ML
    OSU ML
    UF -12.5

Smack your bookie with these picks...

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

damn nice work.......i could see all of those pics winning

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

only one I dont like is Florida

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I can see them all losing. The only one I am on is LSU +125. I think Auburn wins, but I would not give 9 points. Florida should also win,but I would not give double digets in a soap opera. I think Florida State and Ohio State are losers. But GL, seeing as the only wager I have in that group is LSU. I would like to see Auburn win by 7. We have a huge middle.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Auburn -9
    FSU ML
    LSU ML
    OSU ML
    UF -12.5

We agreed on a couple games yesterday, but I'm the other way with NW +9 vs. AUB. Good luck today

Mac4Lyfe

Auburn vs NW will be close in the first 3 quarters but the cover comes down the stretch. I expect NW to play tough in the trenches but they will turn the ball over a few times which will lead to their demise. 28-17

FSU is a pure emotion bet. Hard to go against them in this spot especially with a WVU team that can't take care of the football, whose defense is not as good as advertised and a head coach whose head is usually up his ass. FSU's problems are discipline, gap control and stupid penalties. I think it all comes together today. I took Michigan a couple of years ago in Lloyd Carr's last game when everyone said UF would kill them and I'm taking FSU in Bowden's last game. This one's easy. FSU 38-30

Ohio State coming in as an underdog against a Pac10 team NOT named USC??? OSU is coming into this game with a chip on their shoulders. Their defense is going to make a statement. I don't expect Oregon to put up more than 20 points and OSU will control the clock. Look at OSU against Texas in last years bowl. They should have won that game. Look at the game against USC. They should have won that game. Both games they controlled for 3 quarters. I think in this game they will control from start to finish. Pac10 teams are really struggling in the bowls and today it continues. 27-17

UF vs Cinci is a game of various emotions. The biggest question is whether UF's seniors and some juniors are looking ahead to the NFL. Cincinnati wants to make a statement and this is their superbowl BUT when it gets down to it, talent wins out amidst the chaos. There are probably 2 or 3 guys on Cinci that could play for UF and I don't see Cinci being able to out coach UF even with all the drama in Gainesville. Did you forget Cinci's defense, or lack thereof, down the stretch? Did you miss the Cinci vs Illinois (horrible team) game? Rewatch that game and you will have your answer. This Cinci team is a lot like the Mizzou team. Very little running and dink and dunk passing game. UF is more like Navy. Ground and pound running game, ball possession, smash mouth. UF wins going away. The spread will be covered at halftime. 38-14

Mac4Lyfe

I also like LSU because of two words... Darryl Clark. When is the last time he has shown up in a big game??

Mac4Lyfe

Hmmm, Janoris Jenkins a good shut down corner for UF is out with a hip injury. I thought he would play today and this doesn't bode well for UF going up against a good Cinci passing attack. Wondy Pierre Louis will have to step up which is troubling. Also remember that Brandon James is out for this game as well.

I will have to see how the earlier games pan out and I still like UF minus the points but it sure seems like the perfect storm is brewing. Definitely not an All in play here.

Mac4Lyfe

Auburn -9
    FSU ML
    LSU ML
    OSU ML
    UF -12.5

I hope you smacked your bookie today boys. Auburn looked horrible and Les "not play 2 minutes of football" Miles needs to hire a time management assistant.

Me like a dummy faded FSU because it was raining at the beginning of the game and FSU is horrible in the rain. WVU goes up 14-3 and about to score again and what does Mother Nature do? The sun comes out, the field drys up and WVU shitted the bed from there. FSU was the play for sure but I got sucked in by the rain.

OSU and TPryor came through in a big way and the Gators beat Cincy like they stole something. Great day and on to tomorrow.

Mac4Lyfe

Ohio State coming in as an underdog against a Pac10 team NOT named USC??? OSU is coming into this game with a chip on their shoulders. Their defense is going to make a statement. I don't expect Oregon to put up more than 20 points and OSU will control the clock. Look at OSU against Texas in last years bowl. They should have won that game. Look at the game against USC. They should have won that game. Both games they controlled for 3 quarters. I think in this game they will control from start to finish. Pac10 teams are really struggling in the bowls and today it continues. 27-17
    Final score... 26-17

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

4-1...Not bad..hell of a way to bring in the new years...

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I am not kidding that girl looks like my daughter mac 4 life, where did you get that picture , she was going to college in florida , shes just like my first wife big in the chess

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Sorry the doorbell rang and accidently pushed this through ,what i meant she big in the chest notchess like a piece of furniture, if you ran into mia let me know i lost touch through a nasty divorce thanks