NFL Guru DAY 4 9-3 so far

8****NW +9
    6****WV/FL ST OVER 60
    8****Penn ST/ LSU UNDER 44
    6****Penn -1 now, pk in place soon... line going opposite way, be careful
    8****OH ST +5
    8****CIN/FL Over 57
    6****OH ST/ORE UNDER 51

Betting a lotof games, if you want my parlay, its NW+9/Penn ST Under 44 and OH ST +5/ CIN/FL Over 57

Gameboy
    Gameboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15228

how do u go from 6 and 2 to 9 and 3 when u lost tenn, over navy and under tenn?just asking

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    how do u go from 6 and 2 to 9 and 3 when u lost tenn, over navy and under tenn?just asking
    creative accounting 101

TheNFLGuru3
    TheNFLGuru3's Avatar Become A Pro!

You didnt see the time of my post I suppose.... Tenn hadnt started yet, Iowa ST wasnt finished yet, so I didnt count the 2 victories on Iowa ST and under... but I guess you rather see losses first... updated record NCAAF = 11-5

TheNFLGuru3

Also, if you count the parlay I posted on Stan and Hou over.... 12-5. Not too shabby since I mainly do NFL, right? Who took Stan today? No one with Luck out. 10 star over banged out making me what - 4-1 10 stars NCAAF since posting. Iowa ST and under... hit same games frequently, Air and Over.... hope you understand my concern with your first glance. All posts are time stamped, all you had to do was check, then, math wise, why didnt you see that I didnt add two wins... you only see the losses didnt add up. LOL, we see that you have a negative personality, loosen up and dont assume, enjoy life better.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Putting 700 on northwestern!!!! Time to cash!!!!!

iTS ABOUT THAT TIME. I PUSHED MY 1000 ON IDAHO AND I GET A SECOND CHANCE HERE. IM TAKING NORTHWESTERN FOR 700. IM GOING BIG AND ITS TIME TO WIN SOME MONEY. THESE BOWL GAMES COULDNT BE ANY EASIER. NAVY AIRFORCE I MEAN THOSE GAMES WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE AND I HAD THEM. ITS TIME TO STOP PLAYING AROUND CAUSE HERES ANOTHER UNDERDOG WHO IS LEGIT! TAKE NORTHWESTERN AND JUMP ON THE MONEY TRAIN WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OPINIONS.
    BUT BEWARE GOING AGAINST THIS PICK CAN ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH!!!!!

TheNFLGuru3

Already got 8**** NW +9, really like it a lot... favorite pick of day.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'm an NFL guy as well.. I've been following great picks (mizzu) and getting killed...looking for a comeback here

Gameboy
    Gameboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15228

relax yourself, why do you feel the need to post wins and loses anyway? going tout soon p.s. what shop r u getting osu+5

profitmker
    profitmker's Avatar Become A Pro!

most people on this sight are bitter people... you will come to see that. sad.

RockoSocko
    RockoSocko's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job guru - picked up another 10 units on your plays yesterday! would of been a HUGE day if Tenn had covered! let's do it again today...

RockoSocko

is that two seperate parlays or 1 4 teamer there guru?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    creative accounting 101

TheNFLGuru3

Rocko, 2 parlays.... sorry for confusion. NW going in for TD, INT returned 100 yrds for TD, ouch.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by TheNFLGuru3 View Post
    8****NW +9
    6****WV/FL ST OVER 60
    8****Penn ST/ LSU UNDER 44
    6****Penn -1 now, pk in place soon... line going opposite way, be careful
    8****OH ST +5
    8****CIN/FL Over 57
    6****OH ST/ORE UNDER 51

Betting a lotof games, if you want my parlay, its NW+9/Penn ST Under 44 and OH ST +5/ CIN/FL Over 57

You still standing behind your Penn St pick?? Seem like a lot of money is pouring in on LSU now that line has moved like 4 points.

TheNFLGuru3

I like it, but I wrote be careful for exact reason.... stay away at this point if u didnt bet... I'm in it already. Maybe the LSU faithful are just plugging away on nonsense. However, 6**** pick, rather you be on under.

NW another INT in the endzone, WTF.... did they not coach this QB to throw ball away if nothing is there?

RockoSocko

only need 1 score to cover guru.... still plenty of gametime left. a whole new half coming up. hopefully we get a couple of equalizer turnovers in the second half.

RockoSocko

what a great game! northwestern comes back to tie with 1:15 left in the 4th on a 2 pt conversion! then they get the fumble on the kickoff! think we are safe in this one. great way to start the day guru! i went pretty heavy on northwestern and set up a nice parlay with the under for penn st game which is also looking good!

RockoSocko

4-1 so far guru! let's go ohio state.

TheNFLGuru3

Rocko, good day so far hitting best bets and parlay. NW outplayed them, sad they didnt get win.

JP10
    JP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

End of 3rd 44-10 Florida -Over- just over the corner

Great day for you Guru
    Nice

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Incredible day. Congrats! Very interested to hear what you have to say about tomorrow (and the next day and the next............

TheNFLGuru3

Just got the over... 8-1 on day hitting 4-0 8****, 2 posted parlays... who made money today, let me know..... Rocko, could of did 4 teamer with those plays on parlays posted, lol.

Overall.... 20-6, not too shabby to go along with great NFL record posting.

Typo
    Typo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I didn't realize there were two parlays and played it as one. It paid 9-1!

TheNFLGuru3

Awesome typo, congrats... Rocko may have did same.... what did you have on it? Easy games so far, tomorrow a little harder.

RockoSocko

I played them seperate but no complaints here! went 8-0 today and up +24 units. Great day guru! Setting up great for nfl on sunday! By the way... VY is my hero - watched him in pasadena live from the 50yd line win the championship so i will always be fan of whatever team he's on. Go titans. Plus... they got tons of former Texas players.... gotta like em!

TheNFLGuru3

Great Rocko, posted tomorrows plays.

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

Big $$$$ made today!!!!
    Your selections Guru helped solidify mine!!
    Looking forward to your Sat & Sun action.

Knock em dead!

AllBlack
    AllBlack's Avatar Become A Pro!

TNX Guru, great day............GL for today's picks!!!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

NFLGURU nice day..we were on alot of same picks and both cashed in..check your PM

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Hi Guru,
    What do you think of these ideas?

International Bowl - Of S. Fla's 7 wins, 4 were vs. Wofford, W Ky, Charleston Southern and Louisville, so they're nothing special. They lost to any decent team they played. Their main claim to fame was a win over FSU. BFD. N Ill, on the other hand, beat one Big 10 team (at Purdue) and lost by only a TD to Wisconsin. They are a 7 point dog. Take the points.

Cotton Bowl - A Big 12 vs. SEC also ran match, in which the SEC team is logically favoured. However, Mississippi's record is highly suspect. Not only are 5 of their 8 wins against pushovers like Memphis, SE La, Vandy, N Ariz and UAB, Bama crushed them and they dropped their finale to in state rival at Miss St by two TDs. They beat LSU and Tenn, but those two squads have stunk out the post season. Okla St's 3 losses were to Texas (no disgrace), in state rival Okla, and, unaccountably early in the season to Houston. They swept the rest of their slate, mostly by big scores to earn a deserved no. 21 ranking. They're a 3 point dog, mostly because they're playing an SEC team, which seems pretty generous. Take.

Papajohns.com Bowl - This pizza fest pits UConn against S Car. The Gamecocks are -4.5, again based on their status as a SEC member. However, they played both Bama and Fla pretty close without ever threatening to win, so they're a cut below a top team, but still dangerous. The Huskies had an emotional campaign, marred by their star back's murder after a campus event at mid season. They needed several games to recover their poise, but after an inspirational win at N D, they won their last 2 at home vs. nondescript Syracuse and underachieving S Fla. So, they're on a roll, but they're also in deep vs. a competitive SEC outfit. Lay the wood.

Liberty Bowl - The parade of SEC teams in bowls continues with Arkansas playing E Carolina. The Razorbacks had an in and out season, highlighted by a 3 point loss at Fla in a game they led until deep in the 4th quarter. The Pirates, conversely, lost to every decent team they faced and beat such mediocre squads as Rice, Memphis, UAB and Tulsa to be bowl eligible. E Car is no Fla and this may be the mismatch of the bowl season. Ark is just a 7.5 fave. Lay and step out.

Alamo Bowl - This game should be renamed the Controversy Bowl. Mich St suspended 14 players as a result of a thug brawl in the jock dorm after the team's banquet. Texas Tec did the Spartans one better, sacking coach Leach as a result of charges that he mistreated payers, specifically Craig James' kid who was whining about playing time and had an alleged concussion. State appears to be the worse off of the two squads, as many of the suspended were defensive starters. Not that they were playing all that well, as they managed to lose 6 games, even going down to N D. They managed to beat Montana St and W Mich at home, however, lol The 8/4 Red Raiders, on the other hand has a pretty decent season, at least before the coaching brouhaha. They played tough at Texas, losing by 10, won easily at Neb and at home, clobbering Okla 41/13. Tech is -7.5 and is by far the best team. Lay.

TheNFLGuru3

Great post Skid.... love the choices, but NO ILL got hammered, I had SF.... you made Mich ST sound pathetic, but a coach of 10 years is a hard thing to overcome.... look for discipline issues with Tech defense in my opinion, look for mistakes... could be wrong, but its what I think.