That's it for me

Had Georgia all week
    went against the sec
    can't beleive it
    went from a dang good night
    to wondering why I second guessed myself
    just emptied out my accountat BetUs
    about $. 40,000 for the year
    and I guess I lost about &16-17 thousand with The local rhisyear in football
    I hate it but the forum is the worst fkn thong ever it allows you to talk your self out of a hot streak
    guess everytime you get going u think it's time o share with every one I'm done if the Vikings don't cover as I bet way too much on em on pisaed off desperation about not taking Georgia as I did a he'll of a lot work capping that game just to second guess my pick blah blah pis piss

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    Had Georgia all week
    went against the sec
    can't beleive it
    went from a dang good night
    to wondering why I second guessed myself
    just emptied out my accountat BetUs
    about $. 40,000 for the year
    and I guess I lost about &16-17 thousand with The local rhisyear in football
    I hate it but the forum is the worst fkn thong ever it allows you to talk your self out of a hot streak
    guess everytime you get going u think it's time o share with every one I'm done if the Vikings don't cover as I bet way too much on em on pisaed off desperation about not taking Georgia as I did a he'll of a lot work capping that game just to second guess my pick blah blah pis piss
    Stick to the way you do things... your system... if it has been good to you. Go back to your own fundamentals. I also sometimes over think and listen to others too much, take into consideration things that might be pertenaint, but throw MY approach off. You wind up going against your better judgement. Data overload. I have done it and have to catch myself. What messes me up is when I like a game and find 75% of bettors are on the same side... or reverse line movement. The way I do it, I should not look at that and let it affect my picks. Also, in a somewhat related topic, I think some of the famous posters (Pags, Riggs, etc) that run threads all the time and take questions and give answers get too caught up in all the chatter and mess themselves up. You might be in that category, I know you posted a lot earlier in the yr and took questions from the peanut gallery.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Good points. Yeah ive mindf-cked myself out of a few plays lately due to the "peanut gallery" and just listening and considering too much tout bs. I missed out second guessing myself out of SF few weeks ago and SD this week and Dallas and Clemson just the other day. Gotta learn when to stick to my guns. Hope you turn it around buddy

bodio
    bodio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    I'm done if the Vikings don't cover as I bet way too much on em on pisaed off desperation about not taking Georgia as I did a he'll of a lot work capping that game just to second guess my pick blah blah pis piss
    Looks like you're done!

BECHunter
    BECHunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peace!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You could write a book on what not to do when wagering with what you just said. No system play. Allowing yourself to second guess picks. No money management system to speak of. No patience. Suicide wagering, like you did on Minnesota. Listening to others instead of yourself. It is all there. Now what you can do is learn from this experience and make the corrections needed to make next season a success. You made just about every mistake in the book. Learn from them and next year you may have success. You just did what 85% of gamblers do, so do not feel like you are out on some island alone. You have plenty of company.

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

zagat
    zagat's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey we all get dicked over every now and then. minnesota did it to me last night. save it up for next year!