pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

Urban meyer no class

Really Meyer. You needed to run a play and score a td with 28 seconds left instead of taking a knee. No fking class

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

that somehow changes the outcome of the game?

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Oregon was calling TO's. He had no choice. They weren't letting him take a knee. Equally unclassy to not accept defeat at that point. Live bet get screwed?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

These are big boys. If I'm not mistaken, Oregon had 11 defenders out there to try and stop it. They failed. Get over it.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Oregon was calling TO's. He had no choice. They weren't letting him take a knee. Equally unclassy to not accept defeat at that point. Live bet get screwed?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is football, not some bitch sport like soccer.

Oregon runs it up all the time.

I don't feel sorry for them. Don't call timeouts of you don't want the other team to keep running at you.

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

penetrate the ducks they run up the score all the time

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by pacman63 View Post
    Really Meyer. You needed to run a play and score a td with 28 seconds left instead of taking a knee. No fking class
    Thats fukkin right.

Rub that shit in on the Ducks.

Buckeyes made a statement. Marriota is a lil bitch.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

We had a saying... "you don't want us to score then don't line up, Quit and Go Home". "You still playing, we still playing"

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Ducks buried you, huh?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    penetrate the ducks they run up the score all the time
    Exactly.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Don't want them to score? Then stop em

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

2 point conversions are "no class" and ducks are full of duck shit.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This is football, not some bitch sport like soccer.

Oregon runs it up all the time.

I don't feel sorry for them. Don't call timeouts of you don't want the other team to keep running at you.
    your right about Oregon running up the score all the time but don't compare it to soccer bro, 2 completely different games. You can make a lot of money of soccer if your smart, not all players are bithes that play the sport but they're definitely quite a few but don't disrespect the whole game because of a few players, and definitely don't compare it to football because they're completely different my man, and I've followed this forum enough to know your not ignorant to make a comment like that. I respect your comments on this website but your wrong about this one.

pacman63

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Ducks buried you, huh?
    No, actually had under but that was besides my point

pacman63

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Have to disagree with you. Ohio st was not taking a knee. Yes Oregon called a timeout but on 4 and 1 they drew the ducks offsides. 1st down. They ran 2 plays to score when it was clear ducks finally gave up. If you take your emotions out of it then you can see scoring with 30 or 28 seconds left was silly

pacman63

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    These are big boys. If I'm not mistaken, Oregon had 11 defenders out there to try and stop it. They failed. Get over it.
    So by that logic Green Bay should have risked a fumble or interception and tried to score with under 2 min instead of taking a knee. If you have the game win you take a knee we already saw Ohio st turn it over 4 times. There was no upside in scoring when the game was won by taking a knee that's why %99 of teams take a knee.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

So by that logic Green Bay should have risked a fumble or interception and tried to score with under 2 min instead of taking a knee. If you have the game win you take a knee we already saw Ohio st turn it over 4 times. There was no upside in scoring when the game was won by taking a knee that's why %99 of teams take a knee.
    Well, make up your mind... Are you peeved that Ohio St. scored that last touchdown because it displayed poor sportsmanship, or because they "carelessly" risked a 5th turnover? Sheesh, pick a story and stick to it.

The Green Bay comparison is just stupid... those are two vastly different scenarios.

Something tells me you lost a live bet. Why else would anyone have such an irrational objection to a rather routine, late game score?

Pull yourself together and cut your losses. Anyone with a working set of eyes could tell that betting Oregon in-game was probably not going to end well.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Wonder when the chest pains will magically reappear. I'll give him 4 more years.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I knew someone would bring this up. I personally loved it because I had over 35 pts for ohio st in live play. I'll take it! I didnt think they would run a play after they got the offsides penalty though

pacman63

Played on: 01/12/2015 @ 08:40 PMCFB - [278] TOTAL u73-110. Ok. I won my wager and my comment is coming from the fact that despite Oregon loves to run up the score and go for 2 after their 1st td (which I agree they have no class either ) urban Meyer with 30 seconds away from victory takes a knee and game is over. It's called sportsmanship and prevents miracles. And yes I know about about miracle endings cause my A-hole still is soar from my western Kentucky lost and I still can't get past that. I guess this is the part where we say we agree that we both disagree the way the end of the game was handled. Just 2 different opinions

Tha Hook
    Tha Hook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Fukked me I had total score odd number -130/100 ... But hey that's gambling

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

National Championship game and proving a point. Its called... "Get my point... Nobody has given us respect, nobody can hang with us and YES were going to F-ing ram it through your pussy ass line one more time". Then do it again next year. HE exudes Class AND is #1. LOL

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    National Championship game and proving a point. Its called... "Get my point... Nobody has given us respect, nobody can hang with us and YES were going to F-ing ram it through your pussy ass line one more time". Then do it again next year. HE exudes Class AND is #1. LOL
    Nice guys finish last.

I can't stand that prick in the hoddie that runs the Patriots, Bill Cheeseburger, but he wins divisions and conferences and SB's by ramming it down your throat with 1:22 left on the clock in the 4th, Bill's pretty much like "got a problem with that, do something about it"

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Remember, Ohio State was the team that the Big 12 was bitching and moaning about. They kept Baylor and TCU out of the playoffs. Ohio State also proved the Committee right, and the Big 12 wrong. (Now there is a suprise. The Big 12 being wrong again!) Oregon loses games like these because their HC's (Helfrich and Kelly) have no control over the team. This has been proven time and time again. Oregon got what it deserved.

BuckNut
    BuckNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone complained OSU shouldn't be in the playoff in the first place, now people complain about OSU running up the score, get over it.

jbullag
    jbullag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 784

wow