LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

WHAT THE penetrate DID I JUST WATCH!@#e

WHAT THE FUCKI
    IN FUCKIN CHR$@!r NAME

DID I JUST WATCH !?

U FUCKIN ARK STATE FUCKIN PIGS,
    DOGS,
    SHOULD ALL BE SENT OFF TO RUSSIA TO WALK THE STREETS....

HAPLESS

HOPLESS

PIGS

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

So a crap team from the MAC just beat a crap team from the Sun Belt?

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

It's your fault for betting on a garbage game between two shit teams. There's no way anyone can look at that matchup and say they loved one side or the other. The only reason you bet the game was because it was on TV and you wanted a little action, so you chose the wrong side, it's your fault, get over it dude

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    WHAT THE FUCKI
    IN FUCKIN CHR$@!r NAME

DID I JUST WATCH !?

U FUCKIN ARK STATE FUCKIN PIGS,
    DOGS,
    SHOULD ALL BE SENT OFF TO RUSSIA TO WALK THE STREETS....

HAPLESS

HOPLESS

PIGS
    Who did you bet on?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    It's your fault for betting on a garbage game between two shit teams. There's no way anyone can look at that matchup and say they loved one side or the other. The only reason you bet the game was because it was on TV and you wanted a little action, so you chose the wrong side, it's your fault, get over it dude
    First of all, he may have lost a whopping $5.00. Most of the phonies in here do not even wager. If he is one of the few who do, he is a loser just like 85% of the clowns in here who do wager because as you so correctly pointed out, he wagered on a garbage game. These suckers have to play every game on T.V. They win a few. They lose a few more. They lose their money. Guys in here are the type that fill my wallets. They stupidly think that they are playing against the book, when in fact, they are playing against the people who took the opposition. This is why you will see so many lame excuses in here. These guys do NOT have a clue. They are just a bunch of clueless dorks who like to play on their little computers and sound as if they actually know what they are talking about. Have you ever seen some of these dorks? Total geek.