Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Noles/Ducks Over 38 2H

Tried to get 37 when it showed but I couldn't get the bet in fast enough... Even after it moved to 37.5 it wouldn't accept my bet. The shit was moving at the speed of light... Finally locked it in at 38, I'm satisfied with that. Second half should be a scoring explosion... total fluke that the first half was only 31 points.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Tried to get 37 when it showed but I couldn't get the bet in fast enough... Even after it moved to 37.5 it wouldn't accept my bet. The shit was moving at the speed of light... Finally locked it in at 38, I'm satisfied with that. Second half should be a scoring explosion... total fluke that the first half was only 31 points.
    That will be lovely eddy as I already have the vast majority of my meager bankroll invested in the over and the rest on Bama ml tonight.. I hope like hell you are right. Gl

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

I'm all over this o38. Oregon's D is getting gashed and I think FSU starts putting it in the endzone instead of FGs every time.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Too easy!