gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

So yeah, killed it today... For those interested in my bowl picks for tomorrow/rest of the bowl schedule...

Oregon/Ohio State over 73... I bet this line will be up to 78 by game time, get this while you can.

Tomorrow's bowl game plays:
    Houston/Pitt Under 53.5... decent play
    UCLA/Kansas State Over 59.5... good play
    Washington -6.5 over OK State... good play

those are my main ones tomorrow... if anyone wants reasons for picking i will post later, but those are my plays for tomorrow... good luck all.

ToyotaLC
    ToyotaLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Hou/Pitt under looking good. Greg what are you thoughts taking Ore/Ohio over at 74.5? If it shapes up to be a close game it would have to hover near a 40-35 score line. Thought Ohio's defence was better than that

gregmav1

Honestly before the line came out, I was thinking in my head, I'm going to take anything that is 79 or below, and take the over. Obviously the higher up it goes, the riskier it gets, but the only two teams that I think could have a higher total is Baylor/Oregon. This game is going to be insane, possibly with scoring up to like 56-49. I would take the over unless the line gets to about 80, then maybe I would hold off.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I heard a radio personality say that the Panthers are trying to copy the Seahawks offense and do some of the same things Seattle does with Russel Wilson with Cam Newton.

they are doing more designed runs for Cam Newton and also trying to make unpredictable who is going to be carrying the ball and they have 4 legit running weapons J-Stew, D-Will, Cam , and Tolbert.

Arizona has struggled against mobile QB's.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

oops wrong thread

gregmav1

Damn, gonna lose this houston/pitt game by a point. Oh well.

First 12