Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Alabama and Oregon have no chance of losing

And here's why....Ohio state is barely a top 20 team. Wisconsin lost by 59 on purpose to help their big 10 boyfriends. That's why the coach left to Oregon state. He couldn't believe big 10 officials would threaten his life so they'd get into the playoff.

This Ohio state team let Michigan hang for 3 quarters.

As far as the other game, FSU are complete frauds. They almost lost to Notre Dame and benefitted from an easy schedule. They have no chance of stopping Mariotta and have not played a defense as fast as Oregon.

And when everyone is ready to kiss Saban's ass they'll get smashed by Mariota!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

No need to watch the games tomorrow now. It will be an FSU-Ohio State National Championship.

Speaking of Notre Dame, didn't they beat an SEC team yesterday that gave Alabama all sorts of problems a month ago? And that Notre Dame team was a hell of a lot better back in October when they were healthy playing FSU than they were yesterday when they put their entire backup-practice squad out on defense.

The whole key to that FSU game tomorrow is if Winston comes out hot and not flat. If he comes out hot, Oregon will have a hard time containing them and I can see FSU winning. But we never know which Winston we're going to get early on.

Cosbytherapist

=nave81;23296635]No need to watch the games tomorrow now. It will be an FSU-Ohio State National Championship.

Speaking of Notre Dame, didn't they beat an SEC team yesterday that gave Alabama all sorts of problems a month ago? And that Notre Dame team was a hell of a lot better back in October when they were healthy playing FSU than they were yesterday when they put their entire backup-practice squad out on defense.

The whole key to that FSU game tomorrow is if Winston comes out hot and not flat. If he comes out hot, Oregon will have a hard time containing them and I can see FSU winning. But we never know which Winston we're going to get early on.[/QUOTE]

You're funny. You act like Notre Dame is a top 5 team or something and they just beat a great team or something. It was a nice win for a crappy Notre same team

nice win for an unranked team, but let's not act like the Irish should be ranked.

And habe

Buckeye5234
    Buckeye5234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Go back to sleep you're still drunk

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    =nave81;23296635]No need to watch the games tomorrow now. It will be an FSU-Ohio State National Championship.

The whole key to that FSU game tomorrow is if Winston comes out hot and not flat. If he comes out hot, Oregon will have a hard time containing them and I can see FSU winning. But we never know which Winston we're going to get early on.

You're funny. You act like Notre Dame is a top 5 team or something and they just beat a great team or something. It was a nice win for a crappy Notre same team

nice win for an unranked team, but let's not act like the Irish should be ranked.

And habe[/QUOTE]

Top 5 team? Damn you are drunk. I just said that same piece of shit team you're talking about just beat an SEC team that gave Alabama fits. So by your theory, Alabama's in trouble.

And Notre Dame was ranked in the top 10 in October. When you lose your entire defense and have to start back up guys on the practice squad, your usually going to drop off quite a bit. Just saying.
    Last edited by navyblue81; 12-31-14 at 10:39 AM.

blades8088
    blades8088's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Agree

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thank u so much for making this thread

$525 on Ohio State +9

$200 on Ohio State ML +290

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

both faves will cover with ease.
    then Oregon will beat Alabama.

we're in complete agreement.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    thank u so much for making this thread

$525 on Ohio State +9

$200 on Ohio State ML +290
    Crap if you pick Ohio State, I'm definitely picking Alabama. After you were as dead wrong as can be on your Notre Dame analysis yesterday, I'm going the complete opposite of you. You didn't know what you were talking about.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

I think the ohio state game comes down to the quarterbacks I think the kid from Cleveland can do it all, but will he hold up in a big pressure situation ,but He actually doesent have that much pressure, he's all they have.
    On the other side this quarterback has a lot of pressure- - They are supposed to win and he is supposed put out. Is ready for it?
    I think the Cleveland kid is the next big thing.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First of all, this post is nothing but a piece of crap. Wisconsin laid down? Only a complete and total idiot would believe that. Go back to mama, you fool.

Secondly, while Oregon and Alabama may well win their games (that is why thay both are 9 point favorites), anyone thinking that they are an automatic cover are losers, just like the vqast majority of people who post in here are. The biggest thing Alabama has going for it is that Bear took Ohio State.

Cosbytherapist

Can't wait to bump this thread and rub it in all your stupid faces