Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by smack3179 View Post
    Irish will cover
    Those are some mean lookin Pits.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What are you smoking? Notre Dame was held to 17 points by Stanford and 14 by USC, the same USC that gave up 42 to Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. If the Irish are so strong offensively, how come they benched their starting QB Golston?
    You can't compare bowl games to in season games bro. You just can't do that. You should know better then that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Just out of curiosity - if you have LSU set at -14 and the line is only -8, why does it matter who anyone else is on? Trust yourself.
    that is an excellent post.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Just out of curiosity - if you have LSU set at -14 and the line is only -8, why does it matter who anyone else is on? Trust yourself.

Because I avoid siding with 80-90% of the public on a undersold team. Has more to do with the masses then anything.

pass for me.

like 2 doggies maņana a lot

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i think so too. Notre Dame always has the little bitch types

Samardiziaja
    Quinn
    Clausen

all that same lil bitch attitude
    Montana
    Tim Brown
    Bettis
    Waters
    Golden Tate
    Kyle Rudolph
    Justin Tuck ..... yeah, all lil bitches

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Big Bear---your bias is showing through too much. If Notre Dame were undefeated and beat every team by 50, you'd still bitch about how much they suck. That's not a good omen for betting. When betting, you need to learn to put personal bias and hate aside and look at teams objectively. If you don't, you lose a lot of money. I've learned to do that with Navy this year and Ohio State. I love one, hate the other....and as a result, don't bet either team or comment on either team. I steer clear of it.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    What part of "turning the ball over" did you not understand? Did you look up the stats of the Stanford game or did you just look at the fact they scored 17 points? Because if you looked at the stats you would see they put up close to 400 yards. They had one bad game against USC in which they turned it over a lot, but if we're going to compare every single game, then I guess LSU's defense sucks, too, because they couldn't stop MSU, Auburn or Arkansas.

And Golson turns the ball over a million times. THAT'S WHY they're sitting him. It's not that he can't score points. He does that well. Unfortunately, he also does it for the other team.

My point on Notre Dame is if they can hang on to the football and not turn it over, they can play with anyone, whether it be FSU or LSU. It's impossible to handicap turnovers, though, which is why I would not touch this game in a million years. If ND doesn't turn it over, they prolly cover the spread easy today.
    I'm a die hard here. They can't hang with anyone. Their schedule ended up weaker than expected. They struggled with poor teams all year. This lsu defense is like none they have faced, with an inexperienced qb. They aren't good on special teams, defense is very depleted and young against a bunch of upper class lineman today. Maybe they turn the tables and turn lsu over, but stats say the exact opposite. Fsu is the one game that gave everyone hope, but turns out fsu d is not very good. This could get ugly. I hope not though

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    I'm a die hard here. They can't hang with anyone. Their schedule ended up weaker than expected. They struggled with poor teams all year. This lsu defense is like none they have faced, with an inexperienced qb. They aren't good on special teams, defense is very depleted and young against a bunch of upper class lineman today. Maybe they turn the tables and turn lsu over, but stats say the exact opposite. Fsu is the one game that gave everyone hope, but turns out fsu d is not very good. This could get ugly. I hope not though
    Their defense being decimated destroyed them the 2nd half of the year. The first half of the year they were good, but ever since Schmidt went out, the defense crumbled. And then turnovers on offense lost them the games against Ariz. State, Louisville and N'Western. At the same time, I've seen a lot of LSU football and they have lots of issues as well. I'm not going to bet on LSU when they have serious problems of their own.

But I don't understand why people are ripping Kelly for starting Zaire. Why not? The kid's a Freshman and a heck of a future prospect. It's an exhibition game....see what the kid has and give him some experience. Golson can make plays for both teams so why not try a new qb who can hopefully just make plays for your team?

If I had to make a play, I'd prolly lean LSU, but I just don't know the motivation factor for both teams. One or even both of them may pull an Oklahoma and not show up. Not to mention going the opposite way of the public has been the winning formula so far.
    Last edited by navyblue81; 12-30-14 at 01:03 PM.

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Their defense being decimated destroyed them the 2nd half of the year. The first half of the year they were good, but ever since Schmidt went out, the defense crumbled. And then turnovers on offense lost them the games against Ariz. State, Louisville and N'Western. At the same time, I've seen a lot of LSU football and they have lots of issues as well. I'm not going to bet on LSU when they have serious problems of their own.

But I don't understand why people are ripping Kelly for starting Zaire. Why not? The kid's a Freshman and a heck of a future prospect. It's an exhibition game....see what the kid has and give him some experience. Golson can make plays for both teams so why not try a new qb who can hopefully just make plays for your team?
    I'm all for Zaire, gotta do something. Golson's turnovers are too much. The defensive numbers of the first half of the season were against poor teams. Michigan was atroucious, Syracuse, Rice. It wasn't what it seemed.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I like LSU today

LSU -8 for me

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

i thought maybe LSU wouldnt be motivated either but Les Miles was quoted saying " They are fired up"
    Can you imagine the head coach saying " my team is not motivated and we are just going to show" I don't think so

irishstuey

1st half is now at -6 -110.

WinOrDie
    WinOrDie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsu players putting money on ND.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by WinOrDie View Post
    Lsu players putting money on ND.
    Just insurance buyers opting for a middle opportunity

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Notre Dame pretty much gave up after that loss to FSU

This

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Notra Dahm Over 21
    feels like a ticket.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I like the under in the LSU game

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

ND and Louisville parlay.

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Montana
    Tim Brown
    Bettis
    Waters
    Golden Tate
    Kyle Rudolph
    Justin Tuck ..... yeah, all lil bitches
    Besides Montana and Tuck those guys are lil bitches, sissy divas like yourself for getting all sensitive

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

As soon as the filthy jewbag JJ made this thread I decided not to play this game

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    LSU is a very solid play. ND won't be doing much scoring
    Yes!!! Yes!!!! You are righto!!

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Just hit LSU -3.5 in game. Will probably live to regret it...

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    Besides Montana and Tuck those guys are lil bitches, sissy divas like yourself for getting all sensitive
    I'm not all sensitive....btw your mama's on the way home...I wore her out, keyboard warrior

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Had LSU, took ND +7 (2H) for double my bet. Saved my ass and profited too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How many times can I pick a fukkin loser??

Its amazing

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How many times can I pick a fukkin loser??

Its amazing
    Just go against whoever everyone on the board is going with. That's what I've been doing and I've been cashing in big time. Like I said earlier in this thread, LSU was not a good play today. Kelly is a better coach than Miles and Notre Dame can put up a lot of points on anyone as long as they don't turn it over. Today, they didn't turn it over.

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks! They are actually Italian Mastiffs

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

they didnt do much scoring against Southern Cal and LSU's practice squad is better than Southern Cal's starting defense.
    LSU defense

Big Bear

navyblue81

Still waiting to hear from Big Bear. He's gone MIA. Big Bear?? Where are you??? Time to eat your crow there, big fella. Take it like a man.

First 12