paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Need a pick 6

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So SEC 3-0 now, who will beat an SEC team, oh boy.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ohio state

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Jesus this fukk Swoopes blows. Knew this worthless cokksucker couldn't play Qb but damn. Can you clowns at least move ball a little and chew clock, pin Arky back a bit to help save my under.

paco

Under should be good

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ohio state

Um..doubtful.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Nice call on the Hogs... Swoopes is the worst QB in the history of history.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

Lol over doesnt hit cause this texas qb is a worthless piece of shit

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Arkansas -11 +153 looks good to me as pointed out earlier SEC vrs Lil 12 give me SEC all day every day! A&M was my biggest bet of bowl season so far and same thought process here Arkansas is the better team and I think the win this by 14 to 17 points.
    I was a little off but I will take it thought Texas would put up a little bit of a fight......

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    TCU, WISKY, FSU all have great shots FSU in title game over Alabama of course.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bang under 44 Texas do yourselves a favor and NEVER allow this bum to take a snap again. Know your trying to find a brutha to help out Charlie but this one is not it. He makes Vick look accurate.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

To listen to those ESPN announcers Charlie Strong is not only the greatest coach who ever lived but he's a Nobel Laureate, a Rhodes Scholar, a saint, a legend, and an incredible human being. His team couldn't gain 50 yards tonight. The Longhorns finished 6-7. This guy should be coaching Pop Warner football in El Paso.

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    To listen to those ESPN announcers Charlie Strong is not only the greatest coach who ever lived but he's a Nobel Laureate, a Rhodes Scholar, a saint, a legend, and an incredible human being. His team couldn't gain 50 yards tonight. The Longhorns finished 6-7. This guy should be coaching Pop Warner football in El Paso.
    so I didnt know anything about charlie strong so i googled him and there he was I was shocked but amused he is black and has the biggest shit eating grin I've ever seen-- I couldnt figure out the deal with the greatest coach stuff and now I see why- espn is all political all pc sprorts network-- I grew up in Austin and did a little field goal holding for happy Feller on the practice field-- I believe he held the record for 59 yards until that guy with the stub foot hit one for 63-- anyway i guess Im a racist- not really but when it comes to who gets the jobs and why, it doesent surprise me---
    So then i googled Charlie strong sucks and the first thing that came up was story about him putting on clinic for high school coaches and they were not impressed - thats as far I got. so no he wouldnt get the Pop Warner job in El Paso.--
    A great book is about Freddie Stienmark- and back then I dont know about now -but back those guys had to work like dogs literally --Darrel Royal made those guys into tough SOBs-- it was pure punishment but looked what he achieved.
    I just dont know what to think anymore- the Marshawn Lynch scene was about as bad as it gets, think about all the kids watching and the parents. I thought a hundred grand was more like it for a fine---. He wont be getting Cambells soup commericials at least.
    sorry about the ramble .
    Last edited by donkbetter; 12-30-14 at 12:15 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    The qb had an oblique strain and he couldn't hit any passes. They would've won that game if he didn't f u c k it up and gas the defense in the 2nd half.
    that gm shocked me, mizzou my team and i unloaded on arky in that gm thinking they would do to them what they did to tex tonight.. damn gm ended up costing me 2 gms cause i couldnt get that gm out of my head for this one.. oh well, the clem spread/ml paid for this one at least..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by donkbetter View Post
    so I didnt know anything about charlie strong so i googled him and there he was I was shocked but amused he is black and has the biggest shit eating grin I've ever seen-- I couldnt figure out the deal with the greatest coach stuff and now I see why- espn is all political all pc sprorts network-- I grew up in Austin and did a little field goal holding for happy Feller on the practice field-- I believe he held the record for 59 yards until that guy with the stub foot hit one for 63-- anyway i guess Im a racist- not really but when it comes to who gets the jobs and why, it doesent surprise me---
    So then i googled Charlie strong sucks and the first thing that came up was story about him putting on clinic for high school coaches and they were not impressed - thats as far I got. so no he wouldnt get the Pop Warner job in El Paso.--
    A great book is about Freddie Stienmark- and back then I dont know about now -but back those guys had to work like dogs literally --Darrel Royal made those guys into tough SOBs-- it was pure punishment but looked what he achieved.
    I just dont know what to think anymore- the Marshawn Lynch scene was about as bad as it gets, think about all the kids watching and the parents. I thought a hundred grand was more like it for a fine---. He wont be getting Cambells soup commericials at least.
    sorry about the ramble .

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SEC makes other coaches look dumb. Watch out LSU and Georgia today win easily. SEC rules!

First 12