Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Georgia vs Louisville

Louisville is the 2nd best defense vs the run. However, I don't think they have played against someone quit as talented as Nick Chubb. I know Louisville is a stellar team overall but they are rather bland.

I like Georgia -7 and the under.

Anyone know what keith marshall's status is for the game?

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    Louisville is the 2nd best defense vs the run. However, I don't think they have played against someone quit as talented as Nick Chubb. I know Louisville is a stellar team overall but they are rather bland.

I like Georgia -7 and the under.

Anyone know what keith marshall's status is for the game?
    Why? Sony ahead of Marshall. Douglas get carries before Marshall. Marshall still not same after ACL. Pretty much shutdown for year.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Louisville wins this game. The biggest factor when it comes to betting bowls is which team is more motivated, in this case you have a Louisville team that gets a chance to play a traditional SEC power, meanwhile from the Georgia perspective they're playing in the Belk Bowl against a team from the ACC, no way Georgia shows up. This game is similar to the Clemson-Oklahoma game, all the motivation was with Clemson, and that's exactly how the game played out, one team played like they wanted to be there, the other played like they didn't care. Georgia barely missed out on playing in the SEC championship game, they had their sights set on at least playing in a BCS game, instead they get the Belk Bowl, I don't see how they get up for this game. Louisville's defense is good, real good, they led the country in interceptions with 25, and they only give up 93 yards rushing per game which was third best in the country. Louisville's defensive coordinator was the defensive coordinator at Georgia the past four years, so he'll be very familiar with Georgia's schemes. Take the Cardinals, they win by double digits

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Louisville wins this game. The biggest factor when it comes to betting bowls is which team is more motivated, in this case you have a Louisville team that gets a chance to play a traditional SEC power, meanwhile from the Georgia perspective they're playing in the Belk Bowl against a team from the ACC, no way Georgia shows up. This game is similar to the Clemson-Oklahoma game, all the motivation was with Clemson, and that's exactly how the game played out, one team played like they wanted to be there, the other played like they didn't care. Georgia barely missed out on playing in the SEC championship game, they had their sights set on at least playing in a BCS game, instead they get the Belk Bowl, I don't see how they get up for this game. Louisville's defense is good, real good, they led the country in interceptions with 25, and they only give up 93 yards rushing per game which was third best in the country. Louisville's defensive coordinator was the defensive coordinator at Georgia the past four years, so he'll be very familiar with Georgia's schemes. Take the Cardinals, they win by double digits
    doesnt concern you that LVille is going with their 3rd string QB?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    I believe Bonnafon is healthy now.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

I think Louisville will struggle to move the ball in this one. I like UGA and the under

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

1. how can you not be motivated to win a trophy game ? even not a BCS game
    2. what you said in contrast to Clemson-Oklahoma game is not true, Georgia may as well take their frustration on other team. So its relative.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    I think Louisville will struggle to move the ball in this one. I like UGA and the under
    Georgia has one of the worst defenses in the SEC did u not watch the Florida game?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    1. how can you not be motivated to win a trophy game ? even not a BCS game
    2. what you said in contrast to Clemson-Oklahoma game is not true, Georgia may as well take their frustration on other team. So its relative.
    Just ask the Florida team that got its doors blown off in the Sugar Bowl against Lousiville. Thats how.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It will be like a home game for Georgia. Only 2 hrs from Athens. Georgia will lite up the score.

Georgia wins 45-17

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I believe Bonnafon is healthy now.
    Yep,
    http://www.courier-journal.com/story...back/21005029/

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

I saw Bonnafon against nd. He didn't look so good. They just ran it down their throats. How is the Georgia rush d. I'd make my pick based on that matchup.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

SEC has shown up in these bowl games. I wouldn't bet against them. My money's on the Dawgs.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    SEC has shown up in these bowl games. I wouldn't bet against them. My money's on the Dawgs.
    They are the one team I don't trust. Louisville is coming to play, no doubt. Will georgia? Burned me last year...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Georgia has one of the worst defenses in the SEC did u not watch the Florida game?
    BBear - so All In Louisville?!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

BBear - so All In Louisville?!
    hell no. I got easy money coming up with the Buckeyes in 2 days.

pace yourself pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Louisville wants this game more that much i can guarantee u

Louisville also has a very tough very physical front 7 and if Georgia is going to put points on the board they will be forced to throw the ball.... something they are a bit suspect at.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Thats what I heard about A&M too, but it didn't stop them from winning. SEC

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Third string QB Bolin looked better than the original starter, Will Gardner in the limited time he played. Bonnafon is very limited throwing the ball. I expect several different packages from Bobby Petrino in this game. I think Louisville plays with more heart and better preparation.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Nope. Both Bonnafon and the other guy will get snaps today, I pounded Clemson last night because I knew the game meant more to them that it did to Oklahoma, and Clemson raped them even with their backup QB, it's all about motivation boys, which team is more excited about playing in their bowl, in this case it's Louisville. Even though I like Richt as a coach, Petrino is better. Even though I don't always agree with Big Bear, everything he posted in this thread is spot on

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Georgia missed out on a SEC title so pending motivation they are 2 TD's better than Louisville at least.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Georgia missed out on a SEC title so pending motivation they are 2 TD's better than Louisville at least.
    ridiculous comment

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    ridiculous comment
    lmao

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    lmao

same squad that was destroyed by Florida. Louisville has been banged up all year with Devante Parker, the best WR in college football outside of Amari Cooper just now getting back to game shape. With him, Louisville only has one loss this year

leetreaper

same squad that was destroyed by Florida. Louisville has been banged up all year with Devante Parker, the best WR in college football outside of Amari Cooper just now getting back to game shape. With him, Louisville only has one loss this year
    I could be wrong but your avatar says it all, good luck.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Ridiculous comments are speculating about how you know one team is more motivated than another before hand. No one knows.

Frodo
    Frodo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

TPowell is pumped. I didn't know this was your team. Unfortunately for Parker, Pruitt's secondary is tough. They've improved big time during the course of the season. The run D is still garbage but the secondary is surprisingly good with the crap players we have in the backfield. When Swann is your best corner/safety, you have little talent, but Pruitt's pass D coaching specialty has paid off for the Dawgs. Louisville still covers in the end. The "lord jesus" Mark Richt will find a way to coach down the offense in a game they should win by 14+. Louisville +7. If they're down by more than 10 at half load up on Louisville minus points in the second.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

You buying Louisville as good is a joke. This isn't hoops. I said this during the FSU game and I'm saying it again. Kentucky hung 40 points on this defense. Dwyer is suspended too. UGA should win this by 2 TDs. Louisvilles offense is putrid.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Nope. Both Bonnafon and the other guy will get snaps today, I pounded Clemson last night because I knew the game meant more to them that it did to Oklahoma, and Clemson raped them even with their backup QB, it's all about motivation boys, which team is more excited about playing in their bowl, in this case it's Louisville. Even though I like Richt as a coach, Petrino is better. Even though I don't always agree with Big Bear, everything he posted in this thread is spot on
    Talent- on georgia-2 units....5 units on Stanford in the late game

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You buying Louisville as good is a joke. This isn't hoops. I said this during the FSU game and I'm saying it again. Kentucky hung 40 points on this defense. Dwyer is suspended too. UGA should win this by 2 TDs. Louisvilles offense is putrid.

1. It's Dyer
    2. He is ineligible due to grades so he left the team
    3. Louisville's offense is nowhere near putrid
    4. You sound like Florida fans a couple years ago

leetreaper

I hope you are right homer, but if not you gotta change your avatar.

GT21Megatron

1. It's Dyer
    2. He is ineligible due to grades so he left the team
    3. Louisville's offense is nowhere near putrid
    4. You sound like Florida fans a couple years ago
    I played Louisville large in that game....Playing GA large here...Louisvilles offense blows

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I was going to go on Georgia but changed my mind and took the points.

GT21Megatron

Only thing cool about Louiville is those all black Unis

GT21Megatron

Blowout

123 Last