jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Bowl Saturday - Need Opinions on every game!

I'm Locked into:

Cinci -3.5 vs VT: I'm concerned that these AAC teams are weaker than expected. I like Gunner Kiel but feel he makes a lot of mistakes which the VTech defense can eat up. VT had a poor season but their offense was banged up due to injuries.... NERVOUS BOYS IM NERVOUS

Duke +8.5 vs ASU: DUKE!!!! Not the greatest team but they're a group of fighters. Their QB steps up in big time situations and I think they can keep this game close. On the flip side kelly & berkovici are both capable of running over this Duke defense and they have a massive edge in the passing game. If ASU comes out to a major lead I don't see how Duke can battle back.

South Carolina +0.5 vs Miami: EVERYONE LOVES THE U EVERYONE LOVES JOHNSON EVERYONE LOVES KAAYA. I think the SEC defense eats them ALIVE. I'm thinking a very low scoring affair here - very sloppy game as well. I think USC really shows up on the defensive end and a few offensive scores will do it for them... I know I got line chucked but LEGOOOOOOOOOOO

Boston College -2.5 vs Penn State: Penn State's defense is monstrous - Boston College's defense is monstrous screams under which means the over will hit. I think Boston College can run decently and I like Addazio to come up with a strong gameplan. However I can see this ending within 3-7 pts for either team. Thats why the game is played on the field boys.

Nebraska +5.5 vs USC: Line chucked again =/ USC has the better QB, Offense & Defense... Nebraska can play special teams but they're in turmoil... TURMOIL. I hate coaching turmoil. I think USC wins by two scores.

Lets hear what the public thinks

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Cin/Vtech - I think Vtech is the better team.
    I think Arizona State is too fast for Duke.
    Nebraska is NOT in turmoil. We got rid of turmoil but the losers coaching this team are gone next week. Any motivation? The new coach doesnt think Armstrong is the QB of the future. Hes auditioning for his job next year. Abdullah is healthy but the line is not. Just not sure Abdullah can carry this team by himself. Like USC to roll.
    I like Penn State and South Carolina.