That Dude Nate
    That Dude Nate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3892

LA Tech -6

La tech with a solid secondary against o'toole who i do not trust as a passer. 9 tds with 7 int. La tech with 25 ints on the year spells trouble anytime illinois decides to pass. Illinois will try to lean on the run while la tech is top 25 against the run. Looking at a 31-21 win for tech.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude Nate View Post
    La tech with a solid secondary against o'toole who i do not trust as a passer. 9 tds with 7 int. La tech with 25 ints on the year spells trouble anytime illinois decides to pass. Illinois will try to lean on the run while la tech is top 25 against the run. Looking at a 31-21 win for tech.
    I'm passing on this one as I do on most bowl games. But I like your logic and tip my hat to you for at least providing a rationale for your pick. Most posters don't which makes their threads worthless and a complete waste of time and space. Your write-up packs a lot of useful information in very few words. Well done.

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 12-25-14 at 09:29 PM.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4957

Tech has been a cover machine for me this year. Backed them 5 times without fail and will use that thinking again tomorrow. They will show up as they have for the majority of this year and perform well. Having said that this has been a really strange year with the Western Kentucky, Navy, Bowling Green, BYU games so tread lightly.
    Lots of crazy stuff is great for the casual follower....not so much for the handicapper

as always good luck to all

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

LOUISIANA TECH
    [DL] 12/07/2014 - Aaron Brown expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [OL] 12/07/2014 - Mitchell Bell expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [LB] 12/07/2014 - Terrell Pinson expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [RB] 12/07/2014 - Tevin King expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension)
    [LB] 12/07/2014 - Tony Johnson expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [OL] 12/07/2014 - Tre Carter expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension)

I am gonna wait until tomorrow to make my decision but leaning Illinois right now.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

are the dates still accurate on the suspensions? They didn't play against marshall

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

These guys are academically ineligible and will not play tomorrow

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I thought most of us knew that a bunch of kids on LT defense were out for this game.. The question is are they starters or players that have been out already??? It is also interesting that, with this knowledge, the line has not moved down at all I don't think. It has stayed at LT -6 for days. I would think this line would start dropping right away to 5, 4 or lower if these guys made up a sign portion of the starting defense... I honestly don't know, if anyone has any info that might be of help - let us know. I have LT ML in a parlay to keep it rolling tomm, so I am locked in anyways. Just curious to know more specifics if possible. Best of luck to ev1 tomm!!!

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

"while Louisiana Tech barely lost at Marshall in the C-USA title game as 8-point underdogs, when six of its players (five starters) were suspended for academic ineligibility. Those players are still out for this one."

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by TDKJET1717 View Post
    "while Louisiana Tech barely lost at Marshall in the C-USA title game as 8-point underdogs, when six of its players (five starters) were suspended for academic ineligibility. Those players are still out for this one."
    Thanks for the info TDK.. I thought they were out last game as well, but wasn't sure. I'm hoping we see a fired up LT team later today!! Followed up by some strong azz D in that UCF game tonight. BOL on your plays TDK..

THATSRIGHR7
    THATSRIGHR7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 363

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    LOUISIANA TECH
    [DL] 12/07/2014 - Aaron Brown expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [OL] 12/07/2014 - Mitchell Bell expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [LB] 12/07/2014 - Terrell Pinson expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [RB] 12/07/2014 - Tevin King expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension)
    [LB] 12/07/2014 - Tony Johnson expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension )
    [OL] 12/07/2014 - Tre Carter expected to miss Friday vs. Illinois (Suspension)

I am gonna wait until tomorrow to make my decision but leaning Illinois right now.
    tis guys were out in the marshall game also & almost won that game & took it down to a little over a min.

not sure this is going to be that big of a factor, these guys came in & did pretty good & have had time to prepare for this game, but what the hell do i know