SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Navy over SDS

SDS has one quality win all season. I know it was against a similar team to Navy(Air Force) which makes you worry but look deeper.
    4 turnovers by Air Force was the only reason they won.
    I'll take Navy in this spot as SDS is very inconsistent and based of a season with 1 quality win the price is right.

Large Play on Navy +3.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    SDS has one quality win all season. I know it was against a similar team to Navy(Air Force) which makes you worry but look deeper.
    4 turnovers by Air Force was the only reason they won.
    I'll take Navy in this spot as SDS is very inconsistent and based of a season with 1 quality win the price is right.

Large Play on Navy +3.
    no doubt

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

I'm on SDST at -2.5....they are more more physical and athletic than Navy....RB Donel Pumphrey is a poor man's version of Warrick Dunn at 5' 9" 170 lbs but has great power, juke moves, and speed for his size...Best RB in the country that nobody's heard about...If he was doing this at one of the big five conferences he would have been a heisman trophy invite...Very similar to Melvin Gordon's numbers...Look at his stats:

GP ATT YDS AVG TDS
    12 255 1755 6.9 19

I don't swear by the transitive property, but it's a good tool to use as a barometer when handicapping two teams that haven't played each other head to head...the two common opponents that these teams played were Air Force and SJST...Navy lost to Air Force 30 - 21 and beat SJST 41 - 31...San Diego ST beat Air Force 30 - 14, and destroyed SJST 38 - 7....I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin!........SDST is my best bet of the day!...

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

see a lot of love for my fellow mid's today. i think it will be a tough battle for them. that's a long way to travel and i know their finals are much different from these other schools so they are probably worn out. yes, some football players take real finals. just got to hope their discipline can overcome these obstacles. i couldn't go against my team, but i do think this will be a tough game for them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    see a lot of love for my fellow mid's today. i think it will be a tough battle for them. that's a long way to travel and i know their finals are much different from these other schools so they are probably worn out. yes, some football players take real finals. just got to hope their discipline can overcome these obstacles. i couldn't go against my team, but i do think this will be a tough game for them.
    seeing a lot of love for Navy???? where ????

OP is the only poster i've seen other than myself on Navy.

San diego state is an awful football team. They lost to fukkin UNC!

Also Navy should be sharp having played just 10 days ago.

SD State will be rusty as hell having a 24 day layoff and they are unmotivated bc its just another game at Qualcomm where nobody in san diego gives a flying fukk about this shitty program of SDSU

SplitAces

Please tell me this is a joke.
    Stats are only decent because of competition.
    Check stats per game per opponent. JJ Gold could run against a few of these awful teams SDS has played.
    New Mexico he ran for 246....Boise ran for 296 and had over 650 combined yards. Airfare ran for 269 against them too.
    Need to dig a little deeper and make sure your connection and assumptions make sense and hold true. Competition is a very important component.
    Reason not many has heard of this RB is because he is not that good. He was a 3 star recruit of high school with no size. Will get some stats today but not a game changer.

Not huge fan of Navy but they are little better than they showed in Army game and betting more on SDS inability to win vs. any quality opponents without 4 turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I'm on SDST at -2.5....they are more more physical and athletic than Navy....RB Donel Pumphrey is a poor man's version of Warrick Dunn at 5' 9" 170 lbs but has great power, juke moves, and speed for his size...Best RB in the country that nobody's heard about...If he was doing this at one of the big five conferences he would have been a heisman trophy invite...Very similar to Melvin Gordon's numbers...Look at his stats:

GP ATT YDS AVG TDS
    12 255 1755 6.9 19

I don't swear by the transitive property, but it's a good tool to use as a barometer when handicapping two teams that haven't played each other head to head...the two common opponents that these teams played were Air Force and SJST...Navy lost to Air Force 30 - 21 and beat SJST 41 - 31...San Diego ST beat Air Force 30 - 14, and destroyed SJST 38 - 7....I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin!........SDST is my best bet of the day!...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

A couple of stats that I found when looking into SDS was The UNDER is 11-1 in San Diego State’s games this year which is interesting...and San Diego State’s run defense (145.6 YPG, ranked 42nd) has faced two triple-options this year in New Mexico and Air Force, allowing just 146 YPG on the ground.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    A couple of stats that I found when looking into SDS was The UNDER is 11-1 in San Diego State’s games this year which is interesting...and San Diego State’s run defense (145.6 YPG, ranked 42nd) has faced two triple-options this year in New Mexico and Air Force, allowing just 146 YPG on the ground.
    air force would have won but they turned it over 4 times

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    air force would have won but they turned it over 4 times
    sds coach has a history of his teams playing well vs the option..

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Im betting sd state from what i read on covers.com that convinced me they are the bet

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i keep hearing that... litterally everywhere EOG, RX Forum, Covers...

apparently that coach was D-Coordinator when SD State blew out Navy a few years ago.

Tonight is about revenge. The SDSU coach wont be tackling anybody tonight and if the option is executed properly you cant stop it.

2daBank

i keep hearing that... litterally everywhere EOG, RX Forum, Covers...

apparently that coach was D-Coordinator when SD State blew out Navy a few years ago.

Tonight is about revenge. The SDSU coach wont be tackling anybody tonight and if the option is executed properly you cant stop it.

that is far from true. but whatever floats your boat..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

[/B]

that is far from true. but whatever floats your boat..
    if it wasnt true then Navy would pass more.

teams know its coming and still cant stop it.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Bear.... U made ur Bet, Why are you trying to SELL THIS LOSER LIKE A USED CAR.... your everywhere!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Bear.... U made ur Bet, Why are you trying to SELL THIS LOSER LIKE A USED CAR.... your everywhere!

gave yall 2 winners yesterday. Just here to help.

i guess i will move on to the next game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

seeing a lot of love for Navy???? where ????

OP is the only poster i've seen other than myself on Navy.

San diego state is an awful football team. They lost to fukkin UNC!

Also Navy should be sharp having played just 10 days ago.

SD State will be rusty as hell having a 24 day layoff and they are unmotivated bc its just another game at Qualcomm where nobody in san diego gives a flying fukk about this shitty program of SDSU

2daBank

if it wasnt true then Navy would pass more.

teams know its coming and still cant stop it.
    it works cause teams dont see it and it a pain to prepare for. if it was "unstoppable" more teams besides no talent schools would run it like in the 50s. it actually just the opposite of you say, it more like it is totally useless if the defense is properly coached and plays assignment fb which many times is easier said than done cause it not real glamorous.

have you seen option schools try and pass? they running that crap cause they incapable of passing..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    now I'm thinking about parlaying SDSU with my Marshall bet.
    just feels right.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

hahaha everyone piling on big bear

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

it works cause teams dont see it and it a pain to prepare for. if it was "unstoppable" more teams besides no talent schools would run it like in the 50s. it actually just the opposite of you say, it more like it is totally useless if the defense is properly coached and plays assignment fb which many times is easier said than done cause it not real glamorous.

have you seen option schools try and pass? they running that crap cause they incapable of passing..
    and in the beginning Street, Koy, Wooster and the fastest white man from Wisconsin, Jim Bertleson

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

pass, don't like the game....
    tempted sdsu but can't hit button.

2daBank

hahaha everyone piling on big bear
    hell you might be right on the side. i dont mess with these early bowls a ton outside of tailing someone i trust every now and again. they not exactly my strong suite at all. your views on the option just misguided. doesnt mean navy wont run all over them. my concern if i was on navy would be sds running all over navy's swiss cheese defense.. no bet for me so gl..

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Exactly....Navy,Army, Air Force can't pass down field at all!I don't know anything about SD State at all but their defensive stats look good and seem to have balance on offense. I'm not sure I would bet this game at all. But my question is if Navy falls behind by 2 scores and they can't throw the ball downfield they could be in trouble. But Bear says their offense can't be stopped!! And BROKEDICK LANDERS loves N.Illinois so maybe if one needs to bet for action maybe just fade the 2 brain surgeons......

SplitAces

Stats are number.
    Look at competition please before I throw up.
    Stats look decent because they played sucky teams.
    Bet SDS...it may be a winner. Just please do not use stats as a reasoning because they played week schedule.
    SDS is an inconsistent team. They could throw for 300+ and run for 150+ and still somehow find a way to lose. Stats don't tell their story.
    I'm sure every one on Covers and EOG make a lot of money gambling regularly and have good info.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Exactly....Navy,Army, Air Force can't pass down field at all!I don't know anything about SD State at all but their defensive stats look good and seem to have balance on offense. I'm not sure I would bet this game at all. But my question is if Navy falls behind by 2 scores and they can't throw the ball downfield they could be in trouble. But Bear says their offense can't be stopped!! And BROKEDICK LANDERS loves N.Illinois so maybe if one needs to bet for action maybe just fade the 2 brain surgeons......
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave SplitAces 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i have to agree with bear. Kids don't want to play this offense. Played money line on navy. I consider myself a decent capper.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SD St

Mismatch

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    SD St

Mismatch

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Who is SDS

South Dakota?

Lol

I rike 2 bet
    I rike 2 bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Stats are number.
    Look at competition please before I throw up.
    Stats look decent because they played sucky teams.
    Bet SDS...it may be a winner. Just please do not use stats as a reasoning because they played week schedule.
    SDS is an inconsistent team. They could throw for 300+ and run for 150+ and still somehow find a way to lose. Stats don't tell their story.
    I'm sure every one on Covers and EOG make a lot of money gambling regularly and have good info.
    SDSU had the harder schedule compared to Navy. So if they both had a weak schedule...

SDSU -3 large for more reasons then I care to type.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Who is SDS

South Dakota?

Lol
    Yes

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a feeling its navy tonight

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well i just bet navy gl

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Navy +3.5

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Navy shouldn't kick to that guy

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Aztecs should just give it to Pumphrey every time and let SDST's huge O-line just wear down the smaller mids...

123 Last