Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

The Ultimate Football Championship parlay!!!!

My combined NCAAF / UFC parlay is as follows:

Florida State VS Oregon
    State +275
    Ohio State VS Alabama
    State +285
    Daniel Cormier VS Jon Jones
    Cormier +143
    Risk 1000.00 To Win 34083.12

The max amount for a single parlay is a dime. So I will throw in the same combo with another UFC fight or NFL/NCAAF team. Let's hope we can Knock Out some parlays to ring in the New Year!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

all 3 losses most likely.

and alabama aint losing man lol

Unwritten Law

All dogs, odds are stacked, but we shall see! Thanks for your inputs!

Unwritten Law

Here's a brief breakdown of my play selections.

College football: The first inaugural, long-awaited and much anticipated playoff format implemented. Traditionally the #1/#2 teams battle it out that used to leave out debate of other deserving teams that would have given either top two teams a run for their money or possibly defeat them. What's the point of having the playoffs if #1 (Alabama) and #2 (Oregon) were to presumably win their perspective matches? Leading up towards the end of the season, there was much debate which team was going to qualify and which ones were going to get the snub (TCU, Baylor).

Florida State: I won't lie, I faded them once or twice this season thinking they were "due" to lose but somehow, I am convinced this FSU team reminds me so much like the 2007 or 2008 New England Patriots team that went undefeated in the regular season and loss in the Super Bowl. With the lone undefeated team spotted 9 points, initially, I figured Oregon was gonna slaughter them and it was going to be Marcus Mariota's one last spectacular finale collegiate game prior to entering the 2015 draft. Again, with the format in place this year and the "public" hatred towards Winston and FSU, college football actually would benefit to keep FSU alive for one more game so they can advance to the BCS Championship game. I still don't get why FSU is ranked #3 despite owning the best record. Love or hate but it brings more publicity and media coverage when FSU wins.

Ohio State: OSU was fortunate enough to leapfrog past TCU and Baylor with their huge Big-10 win against Wisconsin. QB, Cardale Jones could very well play hero and save OSU's season to a BCS championship. OSU is actually my pick to win it all (after the playoff teams were announced so I'm not claiming that I picked OSU from the beginning). I picked Alabama a couple years ago when they manhandled Notre Dame, but this isn't the same team. Power House? Of course, but something tells me it won't have the same results. I wouldn't even be surprised to see OSU beat Alabama by DDs.

Daniel Cormier (DC): This dude is a straight beast. You'd think at age 35, he's past his prime but it seems like he's only getting better. Talk about manhandling his opponents, this dude mopped up superior wrestlers like nothing. Jon Jones uses his reach and strength to his advantage and he does a great job using his speed and distance. This is a scary match up for Jones and I see fear in him that he's desperately trying to contain. I hope he doesn't purposely eye poke DC because it could mess up everything (no contest) and it's just a lousy way to prematurely end a hyped fight.