BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Weather Forcasts

Marsahll-Ohio. Indoors, so it does not matter.

UNC-Pitt. Partially cloudy with highs in the low 50's. Perfect football weather.

Boston College-USC. 60% chance of rain or showers this afternoon and evening. In San Francisco, that can be anything from a fine mist to a monsoon. You may want to consider this if you are playing the game.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Marsahll-Ohio. Indoors, so it does not matter. UNC-Pitt. Partially cloudy with highs in the low 50's. Perfect football weather. Boston College-USC. 60% chance of rain or showers this afternoon and evening. In San Francisco, that can be anything from a fine mist to a monsoon. You may want to consider this if you are playing the game.
    Thanks for wasting everyone's time with another pointless post...

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Thanks for wasting everyone's time with another pointless post...
    crickets...seems no one cares about your post fat boy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

thnx biddaddy....appreciate it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    crickets...seems no one cares about your post fat boy
    this is why you will never win money and continue to live with your mommy....once in your life you ought to just stfu and listen instead of run your trap....i have never read a post from you that was worth reading you contribute absolutely nothing to the forum and i seriously doubt you can even afford to gamble

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Big Q, Dont let the few idiots on here bother you, I appreciate your time and advice....there are a lot of people on here who could use your experience but are too dumb to listen.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Thanks guys for your support. I just thought that people who were on the fence about the total in the B.C-USC game might want to know about the weather. As far as people like Pride-UFC are concerned, they are nothing but phonies who never post their records, which indicates that they are losers. They do not bother me. They make good whipping boys, and nothing else.